or Connect

Posts by MBreinin

At once? $900. Mike
Quote: Originally Posted by PandArts But isn't that just a bit too easy for a Friday Challenge? Why? Plenty of people have posted their daily uniforms as Challenge entries..and several have been outright winners with them (you, me, Spoo, NOBD, etc.). There is no requirement that you get out of your comfort zone. Nobody says you have to dress like Gianni Versace to enter. If the Challenge is tailor made (pun intended) for a look you favor, get...
Quote: Originally Posted by acridsheep Flawless. Love the wicked fat peak lapels. Thanks! Quote: Originally Posted by sugarbutch Thanks! Quote: Originally Posted by Fred H. Fabulous suit, Mike. Truly. Thanks, Fred. Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition All kinds of win, Mike. Thanks, Pete. Quote: Originally Posted...
Quote: Originally Posted by PandArts prolly gonna sit this one out as well Why??? You have been channeling Don Draper for as long as I have been here. Well, here is your chance to shine! Mike
Damn, a tight race!
I have mine nailed.
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 - did you move the buttons back? the choice of pocket square is top notch (really nicely done). this SP is really great, IMO. Thanks. And, no, the buttons are in the same place, essentially. I asked him to fix a couple that were crooked...although one still is. I did not move them out any further though. Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition Apologies in advance for...
Silk is seen as a traditional spring and summer fabric. However, it is the world's best insulator. So, unless the weave is very open, it is HOT. I have no problem wearing something made from, or made with silk in colder months. Cashmere can be very light and comfortable in hotter months. I have a sky blue SC that is 100% cashmere and the color says SS, although you could probably wing it in FW in the warmer climes, like where I live. Mike
Quote: Originally Posted by cronicmole I think Jay's fit is good Really? You like that 4 inch break piled on his shoes?
Quote: Originally Posted by acridsheep Well, it is obviously not a hard 3 buttoner. Maybe it is your posture, but in the added pic it seems to be doing something in the middle now that you unbuttoned it. Mike