or Connect

Posts by MBreinin

Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 for the life of me, i can't understand how people equate pets to humans!! i grew up with pets .. many pets ... and they are NOT humans ... and will NEVER be humans. there are humans out there dying of hunger/starvation etc and peeps are putting their dogs on diet plans. same peeps who enjoy a well made steak. Well, there are many people who don't have, or can't have kids...so they treat their...
Quote: Originally Posted by TimelesStyle Would you have done the same to your wife's handicapped child from a previous marriage if she had one and s/he had pissed on your jeans? Just curious, no judgments. Come on, man. That is a little beyond the pale. Quote: Originally Posted by Hans Cater No you didn't, or did you really? That's awesome. Yes, I did. Quote: Originally Posted by Made in...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ianiceman I used to refer to it as the 'triangle of death' but it seems that 'turkey triangle', which was not coined by me and not a term I was aware of having used very much, if at all, is equally appropriate. If the photos are of people in motion, sitting or whatever then it's understandable but if the pic is of a robot pose or similar and there is a gaping vision of shirt, tie, sweater, etc. beneath a closed button it...
Quote: Originally Posted by TTO F. U. yes, I wore this out (earlier in the week) no, I don't think it works...but there you go, statement dressing gone to far! -TTO Epic SC. Quote: Originally Posted by PandArts My Man!!!! [quote=in stitches;4143175][quote]=MBreinin;4143135]Nothing quite says Fuck You like the fuller Nutter rig. Quote: mike your middle figers loook messed up...
Excellent for kicking in skulls!
Dude, get yourself a tall woman and climb her ass like a mountain. I love tall girls, and I am only 5 foot 9. I once dated this girl who was a good two inches taller than me, and loved heels. She would tower over me. I felt like a Chihuahua trying to hump her leg.......It was great. Don't be ashamed!!! Mike
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 a. snark fail b. i'm too dumb to get it c. none of the above choose one ... lol. Come on. That is an ooooollllddddd joke, like Catskills in the '50s old. Mike
These days, all I have are kids. However, they respond favorably to beating as a behavior modifier.
Quote: Originally Posted by DerekS way to crush my dreams. hahahaha. Its started already. I was looking at some Carminas and she keeps telling me "WE need to save money." Bullshit. Theres no WE until July 30. im gonna rack up as much as i can. You better, bro. Because some women shut the cash spiggot off immediately post-nuptials. Get as many hummers in as you can too. Mike
Quote: Originally Posted by wEstSidE while that type of torture is hilarious to me, you should just euthanize it Cat no longer lives with me. Although, still alive. It should have put down at birth due to the condition it had. Quote: Originally Posted by Tidybeard Jeans on the ironing board, eh? Icewash, high waisted, loose fit I assume? Nah, they were just regular old Luckys in a dark wash. I don't iron...