or Connect

Posts by MBreinin

Bring the hate, friends. Mike
What can I say? His benefactor was not pleased with the daily clown like presentation of his wares. Victor's account, unfortunately, was well in arrears as well. Even after selling all of his furniture, Victor could not settle his debt.Vladimir was not pleased.So, I am sad to say that Victor is decorating the bottom of the Volga now. Sorry, Dog.Dude, you are proof positive that SF, like a good skunkweed, is a gateway. From thrift store nightmares to bespoke. Not even...
I like the Club Collar, that is why I wore it. I usually wear a spread with this suit, but I wanted to mix it up.Mike
It is a brand new 2012. Not quite as loud as my '81 Fairmont wagon though. LOL.Mike
LOL. I have driven a black sedan before...government issue Crown Vic and Impala.These days it is a white Mustang, and you can hear it before you see it. Mike
Have a good one. (yeah, I know I have a sleeve that is too short) Mike
Sartoria Partenopea in medium flannel.Mike
Back to the grind. Have a good one. Mike
This is a very cool vintage piece. Nice medium weight tweed in grey herringbone. 1/4 lined, double vented, ticket pocket, small lapels. This is a total '60s super cool tweed jacket. Just does not fit me very well. $50.00 FIRM shipped. I will ship international, but buyer MUST pay shipping. Measures: 21 pit to pit 18 shoulder 24.5 sleeve 28.5 bottom of collar.
Heavy suede Polo "Trucker" jacket. Lined with a very warm plaid flannel. Very good condition. Sleeves are too long for me, thus the sale. Measures: 23 pit to pit 21 shoulders 24.5 sleeves 24.5 bottom of collar. Will ship worldwide. International buyers MUST pay shipping. This one is heavy.