or Connect

Posts by MBreinin

I like the Club Collar, that is why I wore it. I usually wear a spread with this suit, but I wanted to mix it up.Mike
It is a brand new 2012. Not quite as loud as my '81 Fairmont wagon though. LOL.Mike
LOL. I have driven a black sedan before...government issue Crown Vic and Impala.These days it is a white Mustang, and you can hear it before you see it. Mike
Have a good one. (yeah, I know I have a sleeve that is too short) Mike
Sartoria Partenopea in medium flannel.Mike
Back to the grind. Have a good one. Mike
This is a very cool vintage piece. Nice medium weight tweed in grey herringbone. 1/4 lined, double vented, ticket pocket, small lapels. This is a total '60s super cool tweed jacket. Just does not fit me very well. $50.00 FIRM shipped. I will ship international, but buyer MUST pay shipping. Measures: 21 pit to pit 18 shoulder 24.5 sleeve 28.5 bottom of collar.
Heavy suede Polo "Trucker" jacket. Lined with a very warm plaid flannel. Very good condition. Sleeves are too long for me, thus the sale. Measures: 23 pit to pit 21 shoulders 24.5 sleeves 24.5 bottom of collar. Will ship worldwide. International buyers MUST pay shipping. This one is heavy.
Amazing vintage tweed Gunclub suit. Heavy tweed. 3 button, single vent, hacking pockets, ticket pocket, flat front pants, side adjusters. Leather covered buttons. Made by James Ashley and sold at the Joseph Horne Co. department store in Pittsburgh. I think this is 60's vintage. Very well made and in mint condition. Another of my personal pieces. It is too long for me, otherwise I would keep it. $125.00 OBO. International buyers MUST pay shipping. Measures: 22.5 pit to...
Here is a very nice Oxxford Onwentsia suit in 41R. It is a dark grey, with a subtle plaid pattern. 2 button, single vent. Pants are cuffed and double pleated. I got this through a trade and it never fit me correctly. Suit is in excellent condition and is of a light weight. High quality suit from America's premier suit maker. Measures: 21.5 pit to pit 18 shoulder 24.5 sleeve 30 Bottom of Collar Pants have a 34 inch waist with 2.5 to let and a 29 inch inseam with 1.5 inch...