or Connect

Posts by MBreinin

Yes. I am not one to shy away from wide lapels. I actually quite like them. However, I am on the fence with these. I do like the cut of the lapels though. Either way, it was cheap, it is midnight blue and I picked it up on a whim. If it does not work out, no big loss.
What say you about these lapels?
I have been good. Playing with my cars and guitars and dressing like a slob in this brutal summer heat. I will be back...I actually bought a new suit last week. I gave my tripod to my dad, so I will have to get another one. LOL.Mike
Congratulations, Spoo.
Let your inner Tom Wolfe shine through in this amazing hand made creation from Freeman's Sporting Club. 100% English Deadstock wool in a gaberdine type finish that wears well in the heat. Pearl buttons, patch pockets, working sleeves, button fly on 3/4 lined pants...this is simply the ultimate in luxury. Measures to around a 42R. Shoulders are 18 inches Chest is 21.5 inches Sleeves are 25 inches with working cuffs Back of collar is 30.5 inches Pants have a 36 inch...
Sorry about the measurements, I often don't check back on these threads. 22 pit to pit 19 shoulders 24 sleeves 30 back of collar. Mike
What's up? Mike
You can rock it, give it a shot! I will make you a deal. LOL.Mike
Ok, doing some more closet cleaning. Most of these pants have either never been worn, or have been worn once or twice. Some really cool stuff here and all high quality. 6 pair of Polo and 1 pair of Incotex. BUY MY STUFF. MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!!! NO REASONABLE OFFERS REFUSED. Descriptions and prices as follow: First pair up is a new without tags pair of Polo Italy pink pastel wool gaberdine pants. These are very luxurious weight, partially lined and in an outrageous pastel...
Doing a little closet cleaning. This is a 100% custom Domenico Spano single breasted suit made from 100% supple silk in a light tan. Peak lapels, working sleeves. Pants are cuffed and flat front. Measurements are as follows: 22 inches pit to pit 19 inches in the shoulder 24 inches sleeve length 29 inches from the back of the collar Pants measure 18 inches in the waist and have a 29 inch inseam. Cuffs are 1.5 inches. $275.00 OBO. Worn three times. Mike