or Connect

Posts by MBreinin

Victor have more photograph compositions in archive than Mother Russia have IL-2 Sturmovik in 1944! Carpet bombing of WAYWRN with pics of happy set of clothes make Victor new king of WAYWRN!! King Spoo hide his head in shame, and cower in fear of Victor and his arms of athelete! Victor will break you!! Mike p.s. Have a Good Dog!
I should be in NYC this fall. I will expect a delivery. Where are you going? Miami?Mike
How are you??? I'm sthuuuper!!! Mike
Looking good, Rob.LOL. Good Dog to you, Spoo!!!Car is a Buick, Spoo. It is a '59 (or a '60).Mike
I will give someone a good deal today. I am in a selling mood. Mike
Another gorgeous Panta unlined 6 fold tie. This one is a grenadine with Repp stripes. $50.00 shipped CONUS. Will ship internationally, buyer pays shipping. Mike
Cashmere Panta unlined 6 fold tie. Great tie, beautiful fabric. $50.00 shipped CONUS. Will ship internationally, buyer pays shipping. Mike
New, unworn, without tags Holt-Renfrew overcoat. This is dark tan in color, almost a taupe. 100% virgin wool. Size 38S, it measures: PTP: 22 inches Shoulder: 19 inches Sleeve: 24.5 inches BOC: 44.5 inches. Very nice. I was going to wear it just as a coat, but I think I would prefer an overcoat I can wear over a suit. Thus, passing it on. $100.00 shipped, CONUS. Will ship internationally, buyer pays actual shipping. Mike
Brand new with tags Rugby by Ralph Lauren tweed sportcoat. This is a heavy tweed, partially lined. 2/3 roll, single vent. Really nice, with a modern fitted cut. Retail almost $400. Measures:; Pit to Pit: 21.5 Shoulder: 19 Sleeve: 26 BOC: 30.5 Fits somewhere between a 40 and a 42R. It is a little snug on me, and I am on the slimmer side of 42 right now. $125.00 OBO shipped in the CONUS. Will ship international, buyer pays shipping.
No hate from me. I love the pattern and fabric.Are you wishing for winter again, Spoo? All week with the winter colors.Mike