or Connect

Posts by MBreinin

Effortless style, Theo.Great jacket.Mike
Worn maybe 5 times. Ultra soft and supple 100% cashmere in a micro check sky blue color. 1/4 lined. Working sleeve buttons, triple patch pockets. This is light weight and suitable for 3 season wear, or 4 season wear in the deep south. Absolutely perfect. Measures: 22 inches pit to pit 18 inches shoulder seam to shoulder seam 25 inches sleeve length 30 inches from the bottom of the collar. Here are a couple of shots of me wearing it: $350.00 OBO shipped in the...
Borrelli Luxury Vintage Suede Longwings. Bought these last year. Have worn them maybe 10 times. They are just a hair too snug for me. Daninite sole. One shoe has a small spot and a line on it. These are faint and will probably come out more with a suede eraser and brush. Here are a few pics of the shoes in action:
This is a gorgeous RRL 8 button (8x4) double breasted sportcoat in deep black corduroy. This is a heavy cord and fully lined. Can be worn as a peacoat as well, although it is very fitted. I purchased this new and wore it twice. In New Orleans it is just rarely cold enough for this. It has been hanging in my closet since. Excellent condition. Measures 22 inches pit to pit 18 inches across the shoulders 24 inches in sleeve lenght 30 inches from the back of the...
It is 100% wool. Tweed.
You are not going to find a better USA made suit anywhere. This is made better than my Sartoria Partenopea, Caruso, Corneliani and Isaia suits. Mike
Bump, bump it up. Get a jump on Fall, this is a nice SC! Mike
I like Victor's outfit today very much. As a matter of fact, I have enjoyed the majority of Victor's outfits. Don't let my good natured ribbing come across as resentment. I like his style. Spoo, I like all of these elements. I just can't really wrap my head around the tan linen top half and the red bottom half. Love red pants, and own 4 pair, but really prefer them with a blue blazer more than anything. You are looking very fit though, my friend. Mike
No, no.no.Admire, the Victor yes! He shows to us with happiness the way of Russia as Capitalism state!His many shoes with unworn soles, and cufflinks of shining gold make happy dog! And smile as big as chest when in compositions of photograph show the Victor to be friend!Victor, like Mikael, admire the Spectator shoe! Rock and Roll and loud cars, yes!!!No trouble here, with Mikael. Mikael go to gymnasium now, to make smaller the waist, and bigger the chest...like athelete!
Yes and no.