or Connect

Posts by MBreinin

Thanks.Dude, it is still in the high 80's down here in NOLA! That shit does not come out until Hurricane season is over. It weighs 10 pounds! LOL.And hey, WTF is up with your GDL approved fits, fucker? LOL.LOL, we shall see......
Thanks to everyone who commented yesterday. I will try to get some more fits up in the near future. Mike
I guess the peaks qualify this.... Sorry about the crappy phone camera quality. I need a new tripod. Suit: Sartoria Partenopea Shirt: Borrelli Tie: Vintage Shoes: PRL suede longwings Watch: JLC Reverso Duo LE
Sorry about the crappy phone camera quality. I need a new tripod. Suit: Sartoria Partenopea Shirt: Borrelli Tie: Vintage Shoes: PRL suede longwings Watch: JLC Reverso Duo Day-Night LE Mike
When it comes to clothes, I buy what appeals to my eye. It is just that simple. This struck a cord with me. This is vintage, and English. I don't recall the maker.
I always love coming back here and enjoying the warmth of the reception. Mike
TTO, I lost all of my pics of the Nutter. Still have the suit though. If it gets cold enough this winter, it goes on.
I agree. I want.
Including me.
I lost my photo account, and with it all of my WAYWRN pics. Otherwise, I would add some up from days of old. Still too hot for tweed. Let me see if I have any pics saved. Mike ON EDIT: I do have these....