or Connect

Posts by MBreinin

Let's sell this stuff!!! Make me an offer. Mike
Ha! I haven't been in one of these for years. RRL DB jacket Ascot Chang shirt Rooster Bowtie JLC Reverso Duo "Day Night" limited edition with blue dial (shrimp and grits).
LET'S SELL THESE!!! And, finally we get to sport coats and jackets. Some cool stuff here. Again, I have done my best to take good pics and measurements, but if you have questions, please ask. ALL PRICES ARE OBO. Polo Italy, Cotton Houndstooth. Very soft cotton that feels like Cashmere. Triple patch pocket breast and flapped patch pockets. Single vent. Shoulder: 18 Pit to Pit: 21 Sleeve: 24.5 Bottom of collar: 31 $100.00 RRL 8x2 button double breasted heavy...
Here we go with part 3 of the massive closet clean. Again, most of these pants have been barely worn, or never worn. I tried my best to take good pics and accurate measurements. However, if you have any questions, please ask. ALL PRICES ARE BEST OFFER I will combine pieces for a discount. Ralph Lauren Purple Label. These are a light weight cotton in red and white gingham check with pearl buttons. Waist: 18 Inseam: 29 + 2 to let. Flat Front $75.00 Mabitex...
Go for it, I will cut you a deal!
Replied.
LET'S SELL THESE SUITS! MAKE ME AN OFFER! Part 2 of the Closet Clean. These suits are all in excellent condition. The Steven Alan has never been worn or altered. I have done my best to take good pictures and measurements. However, if there is anything you need, let me know. ALL PRICES ARE OBO. Steve Alan Seersucker. This suit is new. It is a very light weight grey seersucker. Never worn, never altered. It is a 42R Jacket: Shoulder: 18 Sleeve: 26 Pit to Pit:...
I bought this Brioni Tuxedo lat year and wore it once to my firm's Christmas party. It is a traditional tuxedo, meaning it is a single button, peaked lapel with no vents in black. This Tuxedo had a retail price of $7,000. It is in perfect condition. It is sized a 44R, but it fits more like a 42. Price is $500 OBO. Jacket: Shoulders: 18.5 Pit to Pit: 22.5 Sleeve: 24 Bottom of Collar: 30.5 Pants are flat front, no cuff and measure: Waist: 19 Inseam: 29 +2 inches to add.
LET"S SELL THESE SUITS!!! MAKE ME AN OFFER. I am doing a massive closet clean. Suits, Jackets, Pants and Shirts and Shoes when I get to them. I have done my best to take decent pics and take accurate measurements. However, if there is something you need, please feel free to ask. ALL PRICES ARE OBO. Up first is my collection of rare USA Made Polo suits. Some of these are from the golden era of Ralph Lauren, when he was making incredible clothes in the US in an English...