or Connect

Posts by gasoline

Work Oxford 8052, Made in USA, Brick Settler Advertised as a shoe for work and play, the original Red Wing work oxfords were a perfect mix of professionalism and sturdy durability. Crafted with Brick Settler leather on a Nitrile Cork outsole, the 8052 continues to build on that oxford legacy of sleek dependability. Great for on the job or on the town, this sharp style is a timeless classic.
These have been worn a few times, size did not work out. The were hammed by Self Edge to 32". More pics and details here: http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7390000 Size 28 (28.5" waist, 10.25" rise, 10.5" thigh, 7.8" knee, 32" inseam, 7.6" leg opening)
Soaked these and size didn't work out after soak. Fit TTS in my opinion. Wore these maybe 4 times. Fit like 1947 501xx 100% long -staple cotton from Xinjiang territory in China 100% cotton threads that will age as well as denim Goatskin leather patch Based on Blue Owl's Measurement Guide: Inseam: 34" Waist: 15.5" Rise: 11" Thigh: 11.5"
This shirt is made from an excellent Japanese fabric. Has a very soft hand but still feels like a sturdy workhorse that will last a long time. In March of 2008, we began everything in our apartment at the corner of Taylor & Clay Streets in San Francisco. The three of us set out to create the best custom shirt possible. We partnered with a family business that has been manufacturing custom shirts in the U.S. for over 85 years. Working closely with the factory and our...
Pit-to-Pit: 20" Top of collar to hem: 26" (length) Shoulders: about 21" (hard to measure since it's a henley style) Sleeve: 30" (this is a henley style shoulder so this measurement is collar to cuff) The Ombre Cardigans from Farm Tactics are handmade in California from 100% cotton French Terry. After being assembled, each cardigan is individually dip-dyed, giving it a unique, gradient-like color fade. Finished out with Canadian-style slot buttons, the OCs are as handsome...
Have you found the 224 last to be big in the heel at all? When I try on the chukkas I feel like it is narrow in the toes and huge in the heel. I'm assuming the same is true for the 9029-30? I've never seen the 9029-30 in real life though as no one stocks it where I live.
I didn't mean to imply you should feel like you're wearing New Balance sneakers out the door or anything. My point was, don't cripple yourself. Try shoes on at the end of a day where you walked around a bit, they are made from leather, leather tends to stretch, buy the pair that feels snug but never something that is uncomfortable or painful. Not to make this sound like a PSA or anything but I know a guy who did some serious permanent damage to his feet from wearing too...
Seriously. I have the oil slick chukka true to size. It fits perfectly. Unlike the Beckman which I sized down 1 full size. Both fit perfectly. You should not have to break in your boots to get the right fit. That is absurd and horrid for you feet. I have noticed the strange SF phenomenon of people sizing footwear down like crazy. Is it because they read the denim thread and think you're supposed to cripple your feet for months to get a proper fit? Any Red Wing or Alden...
New with tags, unworn. Great shirt. Made in Italy. -100% cotton. -Mother of pearl buttons. Pit To Pit: 20.0inch Back: 27.75inch Arms: 19.0inch Shoulders: 17.0inch
Mine is a slightly older version of this. The only discernible difference is the slant in the card holder compartments. http://www.tannergoods.com/products/utility-bifold-oxblood-1 For those of you who prefer to run lean and clean, we offer the Utility Bifold, which blends traditional style with efficient design. Constructed from either 3.5 oz. vegetable-tanned natural tooling strap or Horween Chromexcel leather, our Utility Bifold features four card-slot pockets, two...