or Connect

Posts by Mattjp87

elie tahari warriors of radness tanner (no vis) 3sixteen st-210 tretorn (no vis)
hah yea, that was me. I haven't been to NYC much lately, but I would definitely hang out if something is going on.
first attempt
I'm the kid in the blue flannel in the first and last picture. I had fun, hopefully there will be a next time. Luckily, I only saw a few spilled beers, and none happened to get on the clothing.
There seemed to be only 1 or 2 people taking pictures. I can't wait until they are uploaded. I went out to the bar with a few people from the party afterwards, and it turned out to be a good night. It was nice meeting everyone. I can't complain about the free whiskey either.
Mine were tight around the knee at first also. I've been wearing them for about 3 weeks now and they seem to have loosened up a bit. I wouldn't worry too much.
I just ordered a pair of the black coated jeans from Blackbird. I'll let you know how they turn out. I was contemplating getting these for awhile, but at 40% off, I couldn't pass up that deal.
Lets assume I fit in a size medium in J. Crew oxford shirts. What size would be equivalent in a Band of Outsiders oxford? I know they fit slim, would a medium be fine, or should I size up to large? Also, would someone be kind enough to link me to a post that explains the BiG method of measuring shirts?
Is the w+h hoodie an oatmeal color or is it heather grey? It may be my monitor, but I can't really get a good feel of the color.
I'm interested in measurements on the shades of greige shirt.