or Connect

Posts by Macallan9

It's 2 totally different animals. I personally prefer the strong shoulders/silhouette, although i have some softer unconstructed jackets. For a DB, I kind of feel it has that FU feel to begin with and you might as well go whole hog with the wide lapels and pinched waist.
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho The Blue Jays will suck. No pitching and I don't think Bautista will have a repeat of the offense he's showing this year. Also, I think Boston got really old really fast. The Yankees too are getting older and there's not much in their farm system. Baltimore and TB are on the rise though. Marcum/Morrow?
Dont you have a meat locker with hanging hooks for jusy this sort of situation?
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim A: It's a DOME. It should be louder. Domes are... Except that Qwest is the loudest stadium ever measured during a game. (as far as I've ever seen or heard) B: Superdome - 72,968 people Qwest Field - 67,000 people Never heard anyone claim the Superdome has surpassed 137db before. You realize that 140db is permanent and severe hearing damage territory right? Qwest has gotten so loud that my skin actually...
Quote: Originally Posted by Da Luis Vuitton Don are there no white/ Hispanic men on the Jets? Not at the skill positions, which are all that matter. Well, other than Sanchez, who sucks cock and doesn't deserve to be mentioned.
Srsly, what did people expect when they put that kind of ass in front of 53 black dudes?
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH Well, I don't know where you are getting your AE seconds, but seriously, details, girlfriend! Are you paying $195 per AE second?
The problem SF has with HB is that it costs too much for what it is. I have seen HB shoes, and I'm not even sure they use real leather. Shoes feel like straight plastic. Fused rubber soles. Styling is fine, but nothing to write home about. Happy?
Quote: Originally Posted by Reevolving Jesus Christ is right. There are some true low-IQ imbeciles on this forum. Please re-read my question, b/c it is clear you don't understand it. Do you understand the difference between custom ordered and good construction? One does NOT predicate the other. Correlation does not mean causation. I am asking what the difference b/w a RTW grenadine tie and a bespoke tie is. Beyond width/length, and now "knot...
Quote: Originally Posted by Reevolving David, thanks, but I am failing to see the advantage of a bespoke tie, beyond custom width. If I find a mass market tie in my width, there is no advantage for a bespoke tie. (for me) I have never had issues with poorly fitting ties so I don't have other specific requests. (which is why I don't even need custom width.. Just "normal") You tried to explain additional benefits of a bespoke tie. However, they...