or Connect

Posts by Macallan9

Quote: Originally Posted by detroiter None of those people live in Detroit, nor have they ever lived in detroit. They all from past 8 mile, though i dont know who the last people are. He is from Detroit. I saw a, pretty sick, movie called 8, mile a couple years ago.
Quote: Originally Posted by alliswell Ed- My experience was closer to poorsod's, and the sleeves and chest are pretty slim. Mina knows her customers well. We could do a side by side sometime, if you existed IRL. -J So why was NSM banned? I liked her pretty pictures.
Quote: Originally Posted by detroiter ZING!!! As I said sport coats are corny as fuck. You must understand, as I stated before, most people on this forum overcompensate with ridiculously expensive clothing, because, THEY ARE CORNBALLS. Most people are nerds on here, and really anyone who follows the advice given on MC is setting themselves up not to be james bond, but to be some guy who every girl thinks is a fag. Most are not manly men, and most...
Quote: Originally Posted by ama I've had infused bourbons, but nothing like that. What did it taste like? There was no real foie gras taste, but the bourbon was very smoky and "rich", if you will. It's definitely never going to become a favorite bourbon, but I think it's definitely worth a try - smells great, if nothing else. Not sure how else to describe it. Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 No offense to the OP, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by ArteEtLabore14 Just as the Rams start to get my hopes up that they've turned a corner and made some real progress they go and lay an egg against the Detroit Lions of all teams. *facepalm* Well bradford has no receivers right now and the lions D line is severely underrated. I think in a few years they could be mediocre, which should be enough to win the nfc west.
Anyone know anything about infused bourbons? I had a glass of this foie gras infused bourbon over the weekend that I liked a lot and was wondering if it was available elsewhere and how long it keeps.
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow Yeah, I caught myself admiring (no homo) the Ambercrombie summer look on a few frat guys in a local bar. Basically, a muscle-fit graphic t-shirt washed to the color of dryer lint, light washed straight leg jeans, and sneakers. If you have the physique to pull it off, it's really not a bad look at all. It probably woudn't get you too far in WAYWT, though. As long as the sneakers are CP/Lanvin, sounds like...
Quote: Originally Posted by westinghouse These observations may or may not pertain to stainless steel watches, however, you cannot fake a solid 18k gold watch and sell it cheap. First person to replicate this and sell it for $500 is a billionaire: Uploaded with ImageShack.us I won't waste money on stainless steel watches any way: too generic and boring as a whole. What's worse is not that I spent $20k for gold, but that you spent $5k for steel. One...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay Gatsby Publicity has inevitably lead to popularity, and the Styleforum user-base is now saturated with dipshits who refuse to use the search function. Cocksuckers who seem to think that talking like an English Dandy from BBC will earn them social status; after all, men's style equals cocksuckery, right?. So the question is: are these retards cramping this forum, and if so, what should be done about it?
Quote: Originally Posted by ConcernedParent Why? My personal tastes and body fluctuate so wildly... one week I want to wear something slouchy, the next something skinny... one summer I put on 10 pounds from eating/working out, the next winter I'm eating ramen all day and not sleeping, cramming for finals and drop 10 pounds. Some of the stuff I've bought (H&M, onsale at Urban/Zara) have survived through the years through a little groundbreaking process...