or Connect

Posts by Macallan9

Tempting...if only the lapels were a little less gigantic.
Mythical anatomical structure invented by the feminist movement.
There's a great video of Phat Guido (RIP) doing the double FIH floating around somewhere on the forum. Use it 99% of the time.
Shut it wit ur logicks
Is that neurosurgery residency and then a fellowship? Like 13 years of training? Good luck man.Aren't you going to be specialty restricted? That was the main reason I decided not to do the military programs. Doing flight surgery or something like that would've been pretty interesting, though.
If you have no connections, no skills, and a worthless 0 value added degree yet want a well paying job, you go to law school.
Is this shell cordo discussion a fucking PSA? no? How about taking it to the 200 other threads on the subject then.
....electricity/gas costs?
....which can have a million different contributing factors and explanations. I don't think that's remotely possible. There's always going to be more sympathy and outrage for some suburban white girl that gets killed than a black girl from a ghetto somewhere. Possibly because the latter is much more common, possibly because of racism, media coverage, etc. Who knows, but it's not really a solvable problem.I assume you're not suggesting some sort of affirmative action...