or Connect

Posts by Macallan9

Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira I don't think I've ever seen you post before, therefore.... Cuz I know jack shit and just read I can start some recommend me jeans threads to gain legitimacy?
If anything I spend more time in SW&D because I think MC is pretty stagnant, aside from Revolving's endlessly amusing threads.
Am I MC? I like SW&D as much as MC and probably spend equal time on both.
Can there be a separate stickied thread for people to whine about how different and stupid MC is, where they can post facepalms to their hearts content? It seems to come up once every few days and the same points are rehashed: 1. Fixated on classic, is a joke 2. Old stuffy men 3. Ugly 4. Out of touch 5. Not funny, except for vox 6. Everyone gets it, shut the fuck up already.
Quote: Originally Posted by bellyhungry I always thought The Style Blogger is meant to be a parody. After all, who gets dressed up and strikes poses like that in public. No? http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=160731 Quote: Originally Posted by dsmolken It's difficult to dress like a douchebag and dress old at the same time, though, isn't it? Douchebaggery is youthful.
Hickey Freeman seems perfect for this. Nice fabrics, solid construction, cut and design are about as conservative as you could want.
Can people tell the difference between man made/real/CZ aside from taking it to a jeweler?
Quote: Originally Posted by Reevolving Funny, I actually think TC above looks more like the old man picture above than I do. (It's the old man colors and patterns) LOVE those shoes, though.. Yes, we've agreed that my jacket it not waist suppressed. I believe neither my jacket and pants are quite as baggy as the red pocketsquare old man above (jacket protruding at the legs, particuarly) I will take a picture of my jacket actually buttoned, b/c its a...
Trainwreck as always, I see. These threads are like arguing with a 15 year old why his JNCO jeans are not good looking.