or Connect

Posts by Macallan9

I'm not sure whether I should be asking aether to fix my computer or taking his lunch money.
Uniqlo trouser are good value for the price, but in the end they're still Uniqlo...fast food clothing. For something as staple as light grey trousers, I'd go with Howard Yount.
That is the least concrete rumor ever. Wat.Doubt TF would ever go for it.
If she has an opinion do what she wants. If she's leaving it up to you, wear gray or navy. Green, brown, and yellow sounds like a fucking disaster though.
If I were doing it over again, I would decide based on, in approximate order,1. Pass/Fail Grading2. Location3. Cost4. Amount of PBL (garbage learning format, at least what I've seen - good in theory, never well executed) and amount of mandatory stuff in general.I suppose the match lists might be important, but I don't have a grasp on how much school affects residency placements and how much of that is self-selection.Go where you think you'd be happy - of those choices, I'd...
Give them each a shirt and compare. How would someone on the internet know?
I would never put away my wool or cashmere ties for half a year, son you crazy.
Tempting...if only the lapels were a little less gigantic.
Mythical anatomical structure invented by the feminist movement.
There's a great video of Phat Guido (RIP) doing the double FIH floating around somewhere on the forum. Use it 99% of the time.