or Connect

Posts by Macallan9

More like you'll waste thousands of dollars trying to recreate a styled jacket. You think tailors are wizards or something?
You should not be doing this if for no reason other than that you clearly don't have working knowledge of how to run a business. There are just so many factors you have obviously yet to consider, only a fraction of which are in this thread. If you really think this idea would work, you should draft up a business plan, map out everything (where product comes from, how pricing will work, 5-year plan, 10-year plan) and float it to a consultant that can work out the kinks. I...
Would be willing to commit to a triangle end.
Writing section was worthless anyway. No schools even looked at that unless you got like a M. I guess extending the MCAT would be making it more like Step 1.Nothing wrong with your reasons, but I'd suggest you come up with a more personal and/or interesting reason (even if a little embellished) for your interviews. Yours are somewhat cliche and will induce eye rolling.
A high school friend of mine that I lost touch with killed his 19 year old wife, shot a cop during a traffic stop, then shot himself. That was heavy. I didn't even realize he had moved to the east coast not too far from me.
http://www.ajcn.org/content/70/6/1032.long Cliffs: You ain't gonna be lookin better this way, homeslice. Eat some good animals.
Are you serious? Do you not see the subsequent explosion of derision? That looks fucking ridiculous and everyone knows it. I'm sure you can find a better example of ridiculous things MC fawns over, but I don't think there was a single poster that had anything positive to say about that abortion. I don't know where C_N came up with that; as I recall I usually quite like what he wears.
Again, I think those are small things within a narrow range of acceptable flair. A bead, shape of your toe, something in your lapel - these are really all tiny, tiny details. I'd agree that they're mostly in poor taste, but they don't overwhelm an entire outfit. They, in and of themselves, cannot make a good outfit horrible to me. I think "internet fashionista" with slight disdain, but that's about it.As for boring conservative look not being photogenic enough - what about...
The SW&D part was pure hyperbole, of course. I know plenty of MCs such as yourself have crossed over just fine. I'd like to hear why you or anyone would disagree with the statement that MC likes its relatively boring definition of well dressed. Note that I don't mean boring with a negative connotation- quite the opposite, I like the small amount of variation in MC clothing. The things MC argues about are typically small details - cuffs, pocket squares, curves of pockets,...
MC likes boring perfection. Those who don't, turn to SW&D and start wearing suits with skirts and eye patches.The purple sweater jacket looking thing looks like it's struggling against the rest of the outfit, to my eye at least. I'm guessing because the rest of the outfit is completely somber business and a fuck you purple unconstructed jacket is the opposite end of the spectrum.