or Connect

Posts by Macallan9

Regardless of the reason, few women are attracted to insecurity.
Well, I guess I feel a little better now about the possibility....hopefully it's not a problem we'll encounter for awhile to come (no pun intended). It seems like maybe the switch will just flip in the next few years and I'll be more ready to be a father.
If you never had them, do you think you'd be happy still? AKA what do you think a life without kids would've been like?
It's always seemed to me that about 1/3 of all parents I meet seem to regret having them (never admit it, of course). I imagine that they still love them, of course, but also wish they had the freedom that you get with no kids. I'm hoping the anonymity of the interwebs might give me some honest insights into it. Do you ever wish you didn't have kids? Personal context: The girl I've been seeing/sleeping with has said she would not get an abortion if she became pregnant,...
What's the deal with Docs (Medical Doctorate) going into consulting? AF brought it up earlier in the thread and i was curious - whats the pay like, lifestyle, factors they look for in hiring, etc. Are MDs used for particular projects, or is this more of a springboard thing where the degree gets you a look but it's still based on your other work experiences and ability to get through the interviews? is it a separate interview process? Not really something I had ever...
It is fucking hilarious that this thread devolved into people squabbling over demarcations of pakistan/india using historical events, ending with a british guy coming in and everyone railing against him. Carry on.
+1 Plebs. Show up in a light grey DB suit, fuck tha haters don't they know this is your special day?
I thought we didn't criticize facial hair on SF, given the ugly beards in WAYW and the even uglier faces under it.
RLBL has some. You'll have to hunt for them though.
Don't do it man.