or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Up for grabs is a gently worn Men's Psycho Bunny Neck Tie. Pefect gift for yourself or someone else for the upcoming Holiday season. Material is 100% Silk. Color is Black/Purple/Green Striped with Bunny motif embroidery. Self Tipped. English Design - Hand Made in USA. Measurements are as follows: Length: 58.5" Width: 3.5" Willing to ship Intl. PM me for pricing. Please message me with any questions.
Just got word from my SA that starting tomm Byrd Expedition, Deadwood & Winter Icon will be 40% off.
For those of you who own the Rigid denim.....how much do they bleed?
Up for grabs is a lightly worn pair of Epaulet Slim Walt Trousers. Color is Ice Gingham which features a nice shade of grey, olive and orange. Very unique pattern. Size 32. These pants have built a cult like folowing for their fit and attnetion to detail. Also it is nice to have old school patterns in a slim modern fit. Measurements are as follows: Waist: 16.5" Thigh:12" Leg Opening: 7.5" Inseam: 26" - These were shortened - There is still 3" of extra material to...
Up for grabs is a brand new pair of Tellason Raw Selvedge Denim. Cut is John Graham Mellor, which is a Slim Straight. Size 31. 100% Cotton. Cone Mills White Oak blue line raw selvage denim. Button fly. Extra heavy pocket bags. Bottom of back pockets lined for durability. Made in San Francisco. Leather patch by Tanner Goods, Portland, OR. Lot #610 - 260 pairs made. Measurements are as follows: Waist laying flat: 16.5" Thigh: 11.5" Knee: 8" Leg Opening:...
Up for grabs is a Engineered Garments Plaid Flannel Scarf. Color is Red/White/Blue Plaid. Brand new! 100% Cotton. Made in NYC. Measurements are as follows: Length: 64.5" Width: 17" Perfect gift for yourself or someone else for the upcoming Holiday season! Will ship Intl. PM me for pricing. PM me with any questions.
Does anybody own or tried on the Rancher vest? What is the fit like?
Does anybody own the Navy/Black Micro Tattersall? What are you pairing it up with color-wise?
Mike - check you pms brotha Also I am looking to pick a steamer for my place. Any particular brands or models that you would recommend?
Who makes that vest? It looks like Polo.