or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Selling a FW10 Red/White/Blue Flannel Plaid scarf. Check my sig and make me an offer.
I have a pair of the Buttero work boots that I picked up from Barney's awhile back. Should I do anything to sole? If so any recommendations of places or can my local cobbler do the work?
Did you by any chance see if the chasmere sweaters were part of the sale?
Up for grabs is a pair of Alden Tobacco Reverse Chamois Indy Boots in size 7.5D Truebalance Last with Crepe sole. For the Truebalance last it is recommended to size down a half size from your normal size. Brand new. Never even tried on! These are an exclusive makeup for J. Gilbert. Need to sell these in order to fund a different pair. Made in USA Retail is $495 Please message me with any questions. Check my 100% feedback and bid with confidence. Good luck and...
Selling a brand new pair of Tobacco Reverse Chamois Indy Boots in size 7.5D - Truebalance last. Purchased these from J. Gilbert. If interested PM me and we cna hopefully work out a deal.
Very interested in one of these.What is the price?What colors are available?How can I figure out sizing?
So what has everybody copped so far? Trying to decide between these 2 pieces....
For all of you that purchased the Gape Marl cardi what color does it say on the tag?
Up for grabs is a gently worn Men's Psycho Bunny Neck Tie. Pefect gift for yourself or someone else for the upcoming Holiday season. Material is 100% Silk. Color is Solid Black and features a Bunny holding a Rose motif. Self Tipped. English Design - Hand Made in USA. Measurements are as follows: Length: 59.5" Width: 3.25" Willing to ship Intl. PM me for pricing. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a gently worn Men's Psycho Bunny Neck Tie. Pefect gift for yourself or someone else for the upcoming Holiday season. Material is 100% Silk. Color is Black/Purple/Green Striped with Bunny motif embroidery. Self Tipped. English Design - Hand Made in USA. Measurements are as follows: Length: 58.5" Width: 3.5" Willing to ship Intl. PM me for pricing. Please message me with any questions.