or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Just grabbed a pair of the Navy Donegal trousers (last pair) and the Black Grape Marl cardigan.
Shameless Plug: Check out my Sig for a Brand New Alden Tobacco Reverse Chamois Indy Boot - Trubalance Last - 7.5D. Just looking to recoup my costs here.
Up for grabs is a pair of Alden Tobacco Reverse Chamois Indy Boots in size 7.5D Truebalance Last with Crepe sole. Brand new. Never even tried on! These are an exclusive makeup for J. Gilbert. Need to seel these in order to fund a different pair. Just looking to get back what I paid for them. Please add 4% for Paypal fees. I will ship for free. PM me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a pair of Alden Tobacco Reverse Chamois Indy Boots in size 7.5D Truebalance Last with Crepe sole. Brand new. Never even tried on! These are an exclusive makeup for J. Gilbert. Need to seel these in order to fund a different pair. Just looking to get back what I paid for them. Please add 4% for Paypal fees. I will ship for free. PM me with any questions.
Trying to decide between these two. Thoughts???
Up for grabs is a gently worn Men's Wings + Horns scarf. Scarf has only been worn 2-3x and is in excellant condition. This is a great gift to treat yourself or somebody else for the up coming holiday season. Color is Grey Waflle Thermal material. Scarf is sure to catch attention. Material is 90% Cotton / 10% Polyester. Double Layer One Size. Made in Canada Measurements are as follows: Length: 66" Width: 8.5" Willing to ship Intl. PM me for pricing. Please...
What are people's thoughts on the Grant last? How are you sizing them? For reference I am an 8D in the Aberdeen & Hampton and a 7.5D in Barrie & Truebalance. When I wear my Indy boots I wear boot socks. For captoe and wingtip boots are you guys just wearing dress socks?
Didn't see anything too exciting.
Do you think that Brown footwear would work?
Dig the Black Grape Marl cardigan. What color footwear works with this?