or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Mike- Can you advise on what the other new trousers are? I can only cop one pair right now and need to make sure I know the others before making a decision.
Looking forward to seeing these....
Sorry to hear that peeps got screwed by JF. I will admit that I was skeptical at first but figured it was worth the shot. I did eventually get everything I ordered and was even thinking of placing another order but once he said money orders only I just didn't feel comfortable. I spoke to him several times on the phone and he seemed to be a stand up guy. Last week he messaged me and asked me to remove all posts referring to his proxy service. I hope everybody gets back...
@Namor I purchased the PRL one, not the RRL one.
Just grabbed the RL Academy Pea Coat in Navy & the RRL Cashmere Shawl Collar Cardi in Brown Melange. Still debating on the Aran Shawl Collar in Olive....
RKD - what is the length like on the aran?
Can anybody comment on the fit of the Academy Pea coat. I generally take a small in RL custom fit BDs and sweaters. Not sure if I should get the Small or size up to the Medium to account for layers.
Here is the link to the Private Sale so you can at least see what is available:http://www.ralphlauren.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=12125586&camp=101211_PRESALE_RedirectYou need the code to show the 40% plus 15% off kicker and complete the purchase.
Does anybody know how either of these run? Are they true to size?    
If anybody received a coee and isn't planning on using it please pm me. If not the sale opens up next Thurs to everybody.