or Connect

Posts by edubs01

+2 How about posting up some teaser shots at the very least?
Hey Mike- Any idea when the new trousers are going to be posted? Also what is the deal with the Sportcoats being offered in Shorts?
The 2 new collections are called Montana & Irish Country Heading up NY in a few hours and hitting up the new Bleecker St shop.
Does anybody have a spare 20% off coupon from the most recent catalog that they are not planning to use?
I have to agree with others regarding the baggy factor od some of the pants. I ordered the workaday Fatigue pants and they are huge. The legs are extremely baggy and the rise is really long on these. Def brings me back to my raver days. These are going back....
For those the own the Midnight blue trousers....what color footwear are you wearing with them? Color 8 would look great but should I be leaning more towards black or brown?
Has anybody ordered from the Drakes site with delivery to the US? How long does Royal Mail generally take? How long after order submission to the items ship? When they state international signed for is it direct or indirect signature? Do I need to worry about customs fees?
Love those selvedge officer chinos.Pissed I passed on them last year.Where did you get those?
Saw this brand and Unionmade and diggin what they are putting out. Does anybody any any of their offerings? Is it quality goods? http://unionmadegoods.com/Orslow_Mens.html
Looking for a following ties if anybody has access to them: Navy with white pindot Navy or Brown Grenadine