or Connect

Posts by edubs01

What are people's thoughts on the Grant last? How are you sizing them? For reference I am an 8D in the Aberdeen & Hampton and a 7.5D in Barrie & Truebalance. When I wear my Indy boots I wear boot socks. For captoe and wingtip boots are you guys just wearing dress socks?
Didn't see anything too exciting.
Do you think that Brown footwear would work?
Dig the Black Grape Marl cardigan. What color footwear works with this?
When do you expect to have the Epaulet Scottish Cardigans online? What colors are available?
Make sure you try it on. I didn't like the fit on it.
Sale will include Fall icon, Northbend & Byrd Expedition.
So I am having a hard time deciding between the Pale Grape Herringbone & Charcoal Donegal trousers. I am def going to purchase the Navy Donegals. Thoughts???
So what's the latest on the whole Jimmy Fingers fiasco? Did you guys receive your goods or money back???
Up for grabs is a gently worn pair of Gucci loafers with Silver Horsebit detail. Shoes have only been worn a few times are in excellant condition. Color is Black. Material is Calfskin. Loafer features a lug sole. Made in Italy. Classic Gucci style that is timeless. Leather is butter soft. Loafers come complete with box and dust bag. Retail is $495. Willing to ship Intl. PM me for pricing. Please message me with any questions.