or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Up for grabs is a pair of Brand New pair of Men's New Balance M577 sneakers. Classic shape with a suede and mesh upper. Tone on tone stitching and contrasting lacing. Textile lining and sewn on patch logo on the tounge. Encap sole shock absorption and heel stabilizer. –Grey/Navy –Suede / Mesh –Made in England Size 9. Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a gently worn Epaulet V-Neck Sweater. Sweater has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. 100% Superfine Merino Wool. Color is Hand-Dyed Purple. First, the sweater is knit in a natural, undyed wool. The entire finished garment is then dipped into a dye batch, resulting in a deep main color with very cool tone variations at the ribbing and main seams Size Medium. Made in Italy. Retail is $195. Measurements are as follows: Pit...
Up for grabs is a Brand New Club Monaco Long Sleeve Henley. 100% Pima Cotton. Color is White. Size XSmall. Made in Peru. Measurements are as follows: Pit to Pit: 19.25" Shoulders: 16.75" Length (Back of collar to bottom of hem): 24.5" Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
For those you that received your sweaters and are located in the US....did you get hit with Customs/Brokerage fees? If so, how much?
If anybody wants Marlow Wingtips for a discount pm me.
Does anybody know the ship-to address for returns?
Just grabbed the Aubergine Twill Walts.
Up for grabs is a RRL Chambray Buffalo Western Shirt. Western is Brand New w/Tags. Part of the Icon collection, which rarely ever goes on sale. This shirt is a classic!!! Japanese chambray shirt finished with Western-inspired high-rim snaps. Washed for a soft feel and a vintage look. Point collar. Applied snapped placket with Western high-rim snaps. Snapped barrel cuffs with a multi-stitched reinforced inner cuff. Curved hem. Western-seamed yoke and shoulders. Snapped...
Up for grabs is a RRL Merino Shawl-Collar Cardigan. Cardigan is Brand New w/Tags. Part of the Fall/Winter 2013 Icon collection. This cardigan is a classic!!! Cardigan crafted from mercerized merino wool that is dyed and washed to give it a soft feel and a vintage-inspired fade. -Shawl collar with a two-button detail. Five-button front. -Long sleeves. Ribbed cuffs and hem. -Patch pockets at the waist. -100% merino wool Faded Navy. Size Medium. Measurements are as...
Up for grabs is a RRL Chambray Buffalo Western Shirt. Western is Brand New w/Tags. Part of the Icon collection, which rarely ever goes on sale. This shirt is a classic!!! Japanese chambray shirt finished with Western-inspired high-rim snaps. Washed for a soft feel and a vintage look. Point collar. Applied snapped placket with Western high-rim snaps. Snapped barrel cuffs with a multi-stitched reinforced inner cuff. Curved hem. Western-seamed yoke and shoulders. Snapped...