or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Is there a SF discount? Is everything that's available online?
Mike- Previously you had mentioned about a gloves restock. Have you received it yet? Any new styles/options or just restocks from last year's offering?
RRL Epaulet The Real McCoy's OrSlow Engineered Garments Simon Miller
Up for grabs is a Psycho Bunny scarf. Brand new - never worn. Perfect for the upcoming Winter season! Scarf is Black/Grey and features an allover Circle Bunny motif. 75% Lambswool / 25% Angora. Made in England. Measurements are as follows: Length: 60.5" (excluding fringe) Width: 15" Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a pair of Scoop NYC Cashmere Gloves. Brand new - never worn. Perfect for the upcoming winter season. Charcoal Grey with Brown Leather trim. 100% Cashmere. Measurements are as follows: Length (from top of middle finger to end of cuff): 10.5" Retail is $150. Purchased from the Scoop NYC boutique. Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a pair of Scoop NYC Cashmere Gloves. Brand new - never worn. Perfect for the upcoming winter season. Charcoal Grey with Brown Leather trim. 100% Cashmere. Measurements are as follows: Length (from top of middle finger to end of cuff): 10.5" Retail is $150. Purchased from the Scoop NYC boutique. Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a Psycho Bunny scarf. Brand new - never worn. Perfect for the upcoming Winter season! Scarf is Black/Grey and features an allover Circle Bunny motif. 75% Lambswool / 25% Angora. Made in England. Measurements are as follows: Length: 60.5" (excluding fringe) Width: 15" Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Agree on all fronts re: sizing inconsistencies. I purchase and return so much from ordering RRL online. The current sale blows! Hit up W Broadway last weekend and purchased Burgundy Slim Fit Cord pants (not online).
Just got the shipping confirmation for my Racing Green Walts.
Hey Mike- Placed an order on 9/23 for the Racing Green Flannel Walts. Seeing as how you stated things are moving quickly at the factory, when should I expect to receive them?