or Connect

Posts by edubs01

@Epaulet any chance we can see a swatch of the Purple Haze flannel? Any option to get this made up into a Walt trouser?
For those that own captoe or wingtip boots what kind of socks do you wear with them? Dress socks or thicker boot socks?
What's up with the $25 off for linking your social media. I hit like , received the code and when placed on discount code box it says not valid
@Epaulet How redundant would it be to own both the Racing Green & Juniper flannel Walts?
Razl- Thx again for the mention on my Epaulet Merino V-neck. The sweater was sold the next day! Also thx for the mention on my Ferragamo belt. http://www.styleforum.net/t/511310/salvatore-ferragamo-gancini-buckle-belt-34-35-in-black-calfskin-made-in-italy-360-retail Asking - $110 shipped. Mention this add and I will sell for $90 shipped. C'mon peeps let's get this sold!
closed
Slim Rigid but I recently got the Slim Narrow Rigids and really diggin them
@Epaulet Are the 2 new Walts posted the only new stock flannels? I already own the Smokey Blue (killer color) from a MTO order and have the Racing Green from last year. Also does the Grey Hopsack restock include size 35? I don't see it listed.
Up for grabs is a pair of Men's RRL Ralph Lauren Officer's Chino Pants in Black Corduroy. Cords have only been worn a handful of times and are in excellent condition. 1940's British military-inspired chino pant made from cotton corduroy and designed with a trim-fitting straight-leg silhouette. Heavily washed to give it a worn-in, faded look. -Sits slightly below the waist. Slim fit through the seat and thighs. Straight-leg silhouette. -Belt loops. Buttoned fly. -Side...
Up for grabs is a pair of Men's RRL Ralph Lauren Officer's Chino Pants in Black Corduroy. Cords have only been worn a handful of times and are in excellent condition. 1940's British military-inspired chino pant made from cotton corduroy and designed with a trim-fitting straight-leg silhouette. Heavily washed to give it a worn-in, faded look. -Sits slightly below the waist. Slim fit through the seat and thighs. Straight-leg silhouette. -Belt loops. Buttoned...