or Connect

Posts by edubs01

King Of Vintage Vol. 3: Heller’s Cafe Featuring Larry’s Collections Part 2 Limited edition! 1st edition! Rin Tanaka’s latest book “King of Vintage Vol 3: Heller’s Cafe Featuring Larry’s Collections Part 2” documents collection from Heller’s Cafe, owned by Larry McKaughan who has been famous as the "top vintage dealer" in U.S. vintage fashion markets since the late 1980s. This book features Larry’s collection once again, but the focus has gone deeper into the vintage...
For all you vintage heads out there I have an extra copy of The King of Vintage by Rin Tanaka. Cool book that really lets you see where RRL draws inspiration from. Retail is $70. Will hook somebody up with a fair price if interested.
Have a pair of the Selvedge Clyde Chinos in Cassidy Brown on size 32x30 if anybody is interested. Purchased and never got around to wearing them. Waist - 34" Length - 30" Will give somebody a killer deal.
@Epaulet did you ever looki into my MTO Indigo Hopsack order that was placed on Feb 11. Still haven't received any shipping notification and you said it sounded like it was taking awhile,
@Epaulet Will you be stocking the Grey Hopsack Walts in size 35 in the foreseeable future?
@Epaulet What is the approx timeframe for the Spring MTO Walts offered in early Feb? I had ordered on Feb 11. I remember one guy already receiving a pair. Wondering how much longer on my end?
Most likely first sale won't be until early May. RRL seems to hold out on sales until they do the 40% off one.
Has anybody purchased any spring trousers in the dk navy 120s twill? I recall somebody mentioning that they are lint magnets. Can anybody confirm or deny before I make a purchase?
Wow you got your MTO trouers quick!Ordered the Indigo Hopsacks on Feb 11.Hopefully they will be shipped any day now.
@NewYorkIslanderwhat width are the new ties?