or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Finally joined the Marlow Wingtip club. My pair arrived yesterday from RL in pristine condition. Got them for $600. If anybody is interested at that price pm me for further details.
Just received a refund for Grape Canvas Driggs stating that no 34s are available and they were short shipped from the factory.
Just ordered those Grape Canvas Driggs. Nice price too!!!
So I already own the Alden Burnished Tan Wingtips. Is purchasing the Carmina Fitzgerald Brown Wingtips too repetitive? Is there enough of a color difference between the two leathers?
Any shorter dudes rock the Escobars? I'm 5'6 and concerned they will be too long.
What Alden last is most similar to the Forest? If I wear a 7.5D Barrie & 8D Aberdeen/Hampton, should I go for the UK7?
Anybody own the Carmina Fitzgerald Wingtips? What Alden last is most similar to the Forest? If I wear a 7.5D Barrie & 8D Aberdeen/Hampton, should I go for the UK7?
What are the neck measurements for AD shirts in sizes Small & Medium?
Anybody here own or tried on the Workaday Olive Reversed Sateen Utility Jacket? Thoughts?
Finally had a chance to try in The Real McCoy's crew neck. Really awesome fit and top notch! Going to be purchasing those orSlow cargos in the next day or so . That new EG Workaday Utility jacket looks awesome too!