or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Up for grabs is a gently worn pair of Epaulet Slim Walt trousers. Trousers have only been worn a handful of times and are in excellent condition. Grey Guncheck - Grey background with intersecting Navy, Black & Caramel. Made from gorgeous Vitale Barberis cloth. Luxurious hand on these. Size 33. Measurements are as follows: Waist (laying flat): 17.25" Thigh: 12.25" Knee: 8.75" Leg Opening: 7.75" Inseam: 26.5" Note: These have been hemmed and the tailor left 2" of...
Up for grabs is a gently worn pair of Epaulet Slim Walt trousers. Trousers have only been worn a handful of times and are in excellent condition. Made with absolutely luxurious medium weight Italian wool flannel, these trousers will keep you warm and comfortable in the rapidly approaching fall. The gorgeous purple color is made from a mottling of lavender and medium grey tones, which pair wonderfully with menswear basics such as navy sportcoats and brown boots. Dressed...
If my waist measure 33" what size Escobar would you recommend? Also I am only 5'6 will they look weird if I have them hemmed? My concern is the insert won't line up correctly.
Hey Mike- Any updates on the MTO trouser program?
Hey Mike- When is the new MTO trouser program starting up? When are you expecting to start receiving your stock Walt offerings?
What is the inseam on the shorts? As a side not was in NY yesterday and stopped by the Unis store. Picked up 2 of the Jake Pocket tees. Been on the hunt for a quality tee and these just might fit the bill.
Can anybody comment on the fit of the Empire & Allen Work Jackets? How did you size? Can anybody provide measurements for either jacket in sizes Small & Medium? Thx!
Anybody purchased the SS14 Fatigue pants in Olive Ripstop? Thoughts on cut and fabric?
Sort by newest arrivals and you will see the collection.
Artist collection is weak