or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Up for grabs is a RRL Fleece Zip-up Hooded Sweatshirt. Hoodie has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. Color is Black. Hoodie features a drawstring and thermal lined hood, Ideal zipper, and grey stripes on the hem and cuffs. Rare piece that rarely comes up for sale!!! Measurements are as follows: Pit to Pit: 22" Shoulders: 18.5" Sleeves (shoulder to end of cuff): 25" Length: 24.5" Retail is $225. Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a...
Up for grabs is a RRL Empire Work Jacket. Brand New w/Tags. 1920s-inspired work jacket made in the USA from specially developed 12 oz. Japanese twill. Designed with a discharge dotted-stripe print and washed to give it a worn-in look. Point collar. Five-button placket with brass buttons. Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs. Angled watch pocket with a pen sleeve at the left chest. Patch pockets at the right chest and left and right waist. Patch pocket at the interior...
Up for grabs is a RRL Chambray Workshirt. Shirt has only been worn 2x and is in excellent condition. Classic workshirt crafted from cotton chambray that has an authentic construction and details. Point collar. Applied buttoned placket. Long sleeves with barrel cuffs. Buttoned patch pockets at the chest. Curved hem. Chain-stitched runoff. 100% cotton Color is Medium Wash. Size Small. Part of the ICON collection. Classic RRL piece that never goes out of...
Can anybody providing sizing advice for the Murdock & Bowery boots? Are they TTS? Half size down? Thx in advance.
How does sizing run for the Achilles? I measure an 8 on the Brannock and wear Chucks in size 7.5.
Up for grabs is a RRL Fleece Zip-up Hooded Sweatshirt. Hoodie has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. Color is Black. Hoodie features a drawstring and thermal lined hood, Ideal zipper, and grey stripes on the hem and cuffs. Measurements are as follows: Pit to Pit: 22" Shoulders: 18.5" Sleeves (shoulder to end of cuff): 25" Length: 24.5" Retail is $225. Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a gently worn pair of Epaulet Slim Walt trousers. Trousers have only been worn a handful of times and are in excellent condition. Grey Guncheck - Grey background with intersecting Navy, Black & Caramel. Made from gorgeous Vitale Barberis cloth. Luxurious hand on these. Size 33. Measurements are as follows: Waist (laying flat): 17.25" Thigh: 12.25" Knee: 8.75" Leg Opening: 7.75" Inseam: 26.5" Note: These have been hemmed and the tailor left 2" of...
Up for grabs is a gently worn pair of Epaulet Slim Walt trousers. Trousers have only been worn a handful of times and are in excellent condition. Made with absolutely luxurious medium weight Italian wool flannel, these trousers will keep you warm and comfortable in the rapidly approaching fall. The gorgeous purple color is made from a mottling of lavender and medium grey tones, which pair wonderfully with menswear basics such as navy sportcoats and brown boots. Dressed...
If my waist measure 33" what size Escobar would you recommend? Also I am only 5'6 will they look weird if I have them hemmed? My concern is the insert won't line up correctly.
Hey Mike- Any updates on the MTO trouser program?