or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Up for grabs is a Psycho Bunny Cardigan. Cardigan is Brand New w/o tags. Perfect for the upcoming Fall/Winter season. Classic cardigan that belongs in any man's wardrobe. V-neck, front button closure Embroidered Green bunny on chest 100% Merino Wool Size Medium. Color is Navy Blue. Retail is $135. Measurements are as follows: Pit to Pit: 21" Shoulders: 16" Length (collar seam to end of hem): 24.75" Sleeves (shoulder seam to end of cuff): 25.75" INTL Buyers -...
Up for grabs is a Jean Shop Leather Belt. Brand New w/o Tags. Hands down the best belts on the planet. This belt was hand made at the Jean Shop NYC location on Crosby St in NYC. Color is Black. Belt was washed down to give it that real well worn vintage and beat up look. 100% Leather. Solid brass buckle. Jean Shop branded logo. Buckle snaps off so you can swap out the buckle. Retail is $155. Measurements are as follows: Width: 1.5" Entire length of strap...
Up for grabs is an original issue 1940's WWII US Navy 3-pocket Utility Jacket. Also referred to as an N-3 Jacket is in excellent vintage condition. This is the real deal. Getting harder to find these in this condition. Tagged size 38. Name in jacket is Ludwig. Olive Herringbone Twill Star & wreath buttons. USN stamp on chest pocket. Measurements are as follows: Pit to Pit: 23" Shoulders: 20.5" Length (collar seam to end of hem): 28.5" Sleeves (shoulder seam...
Can anybody provide me the $20 off code for the MTO trousers? Deleted the email by accident.
Hey Mike- I know you're tied up in Vegas but when you get a chance can you provide us with a run-down of the new MTO trouser selections? Which ones are your top picks? So far I've narrowed it down to the following: -Charcoal or Navy Chalk Stripe - how heavy would you say these are? Heavier than the solid flannels you've stocked in the past? -Chocolate Super 120s Merino Houndstooth - what colors make this pattern up? Eric
Hey Mike- When do you expect to have the Fall MTO trouser selections available?
Hey Mike- When do you anticipate to put up the Fall MTO trouser selections?
Hey Mike- Two questions... How long will you keep the EFF open? If I already own the Racing Green flannels from last year are the Emerald City or Cold Hard Cash too redundant?
How does the Grant last fit? Should I go with my Brannock size?
Up for grabs is a pair of Theory Kody New Tailor Dress Pants. Brand New with Tags. Classic Theory pants that are part of their Core collection that they show every season. A straight-leg look that pairs perfectly with a blazer or button-down in a lightweight, stretch-wool blend. -Flat-front style -Zip fly -Side slash pockets -Buttoned back pockets -Italian virgin wool/lycra Name - Kody Size - 33 Fabric - New Tailor Color - Black Material - 97% Wool / 3%...