or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Up for grabs is a RRL Plaid Cotton Workshirt. Shirt has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. Workshirt made from cotton twill and designed with a rustic plaid pattern. Heavily washed to give it a soft feel and a broken-in look. -Point collar. Applied buttoned placket. -Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs. -Buttoned-flap patch pockets at the chest. -100% cotton. Size Medium. Color is Turquoise/White/Grey Plaid. Retail is...
Up for grabs is a pair of Men's RRL Garment Dyed Officer's Chinos. Pants have only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. 1940s British military-inspired chino pant made from cotton twill and designed with a trim-fitting straight-leg silhouette. Heavily washed to give it a worn-in, faded look. -Sits slightly below the waist. Slim fit through the seat and the thighs. Straight-leg silhouette. -Belt loops. Buttoned fly. -Side on-seam pockets. Welt coin...
Up for grabs is a Lacoste Men's L.12.12 Original Cotton Pique Polo. Polo has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. Rene Lacoste's iconic creation: our timeless original pique knit polo is soft, durable and endlessly stylish. Classic piqué polo has banded sleeves and side vents at the open hem. Signature crocodile logo details the chest. -Short Sleeve -100% Cotton -Split Hem -L.12.12 Original Fit -2 Button placket -Mother of pearl...
If anybody can hook me up with the Beacon Cardi on size Medium I will make it worth your while.
How much was the Beacon Cardi?
Anybody know how much the Beacon cards is in store? Still $549 on the web, which is too much.
Java Hopsacks kopped...too good to pass up!
Anybody order from Steven Alam and have their order cancelled? I placed an order and used the Springfever code as well. Just received a cancellation stating my order couldn't be fulfilled. Wondering if b/c I used the code they cancelled my order and fulfilled another order that didn't use the code.
Mike & Dylan- How similar are the light grey and dove grey Hopsacks trousers? Is it too repetitive to own both?
Do you have any blue Oxford cloth shirts in size Medium AD?