or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Up for grabs is a pair of Men's RRL Slim Fit Selvedge Rigid Jeans. Denim is brand new w/o tags. These are made with Japanese denim. The newer version of these is now made with American denim. Hand-finished selvedge jean featuring a slim fit. Woven on vintage shuttle looms to give it authentic imperfections. -1960s-inspired, straight-fitting jean with a medium-low pitched waist and a slim fit through the thighs, the seat and the lower legs. -Hand-set chain-stitched...
Up for grabs is a pair of Men's RRL Slim Fit Selvedge Rigid Jeans. Denim is brand new w/o tags. These are made with Japanese denim. The newer version of these is now made with American denim. Hand-finished selvedge jean featuring a slim fit. Woven on vintage shuttle looms to give it authentic imperfections. -1960s-inspired, straight-fitting jean with a medium-low pitched waist and a slim fit through the thighs, the seat and the lower legs. -Hand-set chain-stitched...
Any updates on the Mr P sale?
If anybody is looking for the older Slim Fit Raws in the Japanese denim I have a brand new pair in size 32x30 that I will give a good deal on. Unfortunately I lost weight and these are too big for me. Get in touch if interested.
So who purchased the Cast 2 shorts? Thoughts? My only concern is the inseam is 11" and I would need to shorten them due to height. Has anybody shortened them successfully?
Still trying to decide what I want to pick....pretty disappointed with the spring/summer collections. What has everybody copped?
No rigid denim is core collection. Only spring collections will be on sale.
Does anybody own the Cast 2 shorts? Thoughts?
@Epaulet what is the current turn-around time for MTO trousers?
So what is everybody eyeing up for the sale?