or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Psycho Bunny Twill Tie in Wine.. Tie is brand new w/o tags. 100% Silk woven in Great Britain. Handmade in USA. Measurements are as follows: Width: 3" (at its widest point). Length: 57" Retail is $110. Willing to ship INTL. Message me fro a shipping quote. Please message me with any questions.
Paul Smith Neck Tie. Tie is brand new w/o tags. Men's black silk tie with floral pattern. Floral colors include silver, pink & purple. Made in Italy from a high-quality 100% British silk, as chosen by Paul, this tie is finished with a pink and green floral lining. Retail is $150. Measurements: Width: 3.25" Length: 58.25" Willing to ship INTL. Message me for a shipping quote. Please message me with any questions.
What store did u see it at?
The Camp Blanket is dope. Anybody know if it is available in store yet?
Does anybody own the Slim Fit Black Wash denim? Thoughts? Do they have a strong sulfur smell?
What fabrics will the BDU & Fatigue pants be offered in?
@Epaulet When can we expect the Fall Trouser MTO swatches?
Thx for the advice. Total bs but will move on.
All- Need some assistance here. Sold an shirt and buyer opened up return request stating that the sleeve measurement was off by .75" I provided a return label and just received the shirt back and my measurements are spot on. I sent an email to the buyer with the pic showing this. I also called eBay and they advised me to try to work this out with the buyer. Am I screwed here? What really sucks is not only did I have to pay original shipping but also had to pay the return...
Just went to your site and keep getting errors on each category