or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Up for grabs is a Burberry London Novacheck Scarf. Scarf has only been used a handful of times and is in excellent condition. Soft, luxurious cashmere woven in iconic check pattern. Color is Grey Novacheck Plaid. Material is 100% cashmere - very luxe! Made in England. Measurements are as follows: Width: 12.5" Length: 54" (excluding fringe) Retail is $395. Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a Burberry London Novacheck Scarf. Scarf has only been used a handful of times and is in excellent condition. Soft, luxurious cashmere woven in iconic check pattern. Color is Grey Novacheck Plaid. Material is 100% cashmere - very luxe! Made in England. Measurements are as follows: Width: 12.5" Length: 54" (excluding fringe) Retail is $395. Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a Jean Shop NYC Leather Belt. Belt is Brand New Never Worn. The perfect denim/chinos belt! Color is Dark Brown. Brass Buckle. 100% Leather. Made in shop at Jean Shop located in Soho NYC. Jean Shop logo stitched/branded on belt. Comes complete with Jean Shop dust bag. 5 holes. Measurements are as follows: Width: 1.5" Entire length of belt (from where leather wraps around buckle to end of strap): 41" Length to middle hole (from where leather...
Up for grabs is a Club Monaco Shawl Collar Cardigan. Cardigan has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. Classic chunky ribbed cardigan that can be dressed up with trousers or dressed down with denim. Material is 100% cashmere - very luxe! Sweater features: -Shawl collar -5 button front -Two front open pockets Color is Charcoal Grey. Retail is $300. Measurements are as follows: Pit to Pit: 20.25" Shoulders: 16" Length (collar seam to...
Hey Mike- How prone to wrinkles are the new Tobacco Linen/Cotton Walts? I shy away from linen pants due to the wrinkling. Also for Indigo Hopsacks what colors pair up nicely?
Mike- When can we expect the new MTO trousers to go live?
Thoughts on wearing a 3.5" tie with a suit jacket with 2.5" lapels?
Do you only carry OrSlow denim?
Hey Mike- Are you still planning to launch Soring MTO trousers and Individualized shirts this coming Fri?
Mike- For the ends additions can you provide a summary of the following: -Chocolate Factory Plaid Flannel -Forest Floor Flannel -Old School 120s Aussie Merino Tartan