or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Up for grabs is a Steven Alan Button Front Hooded Sweatshirt. Hoodie has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. Perfect to wear over a tee or button down shirt. Button Front Two front pockets Leather string for hood Made in Canada 100% cotton Color is Navy Blue. Size Medium. Measurements are as follows: Pit to Pit: 22.5" Shoulders: Raglan Length (Bottom of collar to end of hem): 25" Retail is $198. Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a...
Can anybody provide sizing advice on the FBT Suede Sneaker? Brannock - size 8 Alden Barrie - size 7.5 Alden Hampton, Aberdeen - size 8
Mike- Anything special planned for the upcoming Trunk show?
Is there a SF discount? Is everything that's available online?
Mike- Previously you had mentioned about a gloves restock. Have you received it yet? Any new styles/options or just restocks from last year's offering?
RRL Epaulet The Real McCoy's OrSlow Engineered Garments Simon Miller
Up for grabs is a Psycho Bunny scarf. Brand new - never worn. Perfect for the upcoming Winter season! Scarf is Black/Grey and features an allover Circle Bunny motif. 75% Lambswool / 25% Angora. Made in England. Measurements are as follows: Length: 60.5" (excluding fringe) Width: 15" Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a pair of Scoop NYC Cashmere Gloves. Brand new - never worn. Perfect for the upcoming winter season. Charcoal Grey with Brown Leather trim. 100% Cashmere. Measurements are as follows: Length (from top of middle finger to end of cuff): 10.5" Retail is $150. Purchased from the Scoop NYC boutique. Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a pair of Scoop NYC Cashmere Gloves. Brand new - never worn. Perfect for the upcoming winter season. Charcoal Grey with Brown Leather trim. 100% Cashmere. Measurements are as follows: Length (from top of middle finger to end of cuff): 10.5" Retail is $150. Purchased from the Scoop NYC boutique. Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a Psycho Bunny scarf. Brand new - never worn. Perfect for the upcoming Winter season! Scarf is Black/Grey and features an allover Circle Bunny motif. 75% Lambswool / 25% Angora. Made in England. Measurements are as follows: Length: 60.5" (excluding fringe) Width: 15" Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.