or Connect

Posts by edubs01

RRL Cotton Watch Cap. Watch Cap is Brand New w/o Tags. Watch Cap rib-knit from indigo-dyed cotton. Finished with RRL label at the front. -Fold over hem. Applied "RRL Supply Co" logo label at the front. -Dyed with true indigo and washed to give it a unique look. Color is Black Indigo. Material is 100% Cotton. Retail is $85. Rarely do these go on sale. INTL Buyers - please message me for a shipping quote. Please message me with any questions.
RRL Aran-Knit Scarf. Scarf is Brand New w/o Tags. Scarf made from indigo-dyed cotton and featuring an Aran-Knit pattern. -Sewn ends -Length: 76", Width: 8" -Dyed with true indigo and washed to give it a unique look Color is Indigo Blue. Material is 100% Cotton. Retail is $225. Sold out! Don't miss your chance for a truly unique piece! INTL Buyers - please message me for a shipping quote. Please message me with any questions.
RRL Cotton Watch Cap. Watch Cap is Brand New w/o Tags. Watch Cap rib-knit from indigo-dyed cotton. Finished with RRL label at the front. -Fold over hem. Applied "RRL Supply Co" logo label at the front. -Dyed with true indigo and washed to give it a unique look. Color is Black Indigo. Material is 100% Cotton. Retail is $85. Rarely do these go on sale. INTL Buyers - please message me for a shipping quote. Please message me with any questions.
RRL Aran-Knit Scarf. Scarf is Brand New w/o Tags. Scarf made from indigo-dyed cotton and featuring an Aran-Knit pattern. -Sewn ends -Length: 76", Width: 8" -Dyed with true indigo and washed to give it a unique look Color is Indigo Blue. Material is 100% Cotton. Retail is $225. Sold out! Don't miss your chance for a truly unique piece! INTL Buyers - please message me for a shipping quote. Please message me with any questions.
RRL Officer's Cotton Chino Pants. Chinos have only been worn a handful of times and are in excellent condition. 1940's British military-inspired chino pant made from cotton twill and designed with a trim-fitting straight-leg silhouette. Heavily washed to give it a worn-in, faded look. -Mid rise -Belt loops. Concealed buttoned fly. Corzo nut buttons. -Side on-seam pockets. Welt coin pocket at the right hip. Buttoned-flap welt pockets at the back. -100% cotton. Size...
Club Monaco V-Neck Cardigan. Cardigan has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. This cardigan is purely classic and worth adding to your essentials list. Can easily be dressed up with trousers or casual with denim. Cardigan has a nice slim fit. -V-Neck -Button front -Rib knit at collar, cuffs & hem Size Small. Color is Black/White Striped. Material is 100% Italian Merino Wool. Retail is $98.50. Measurements are as follows: Pit to Pit:...
Store for sure. I'm sure online will have a sale but most likely 30%
Holiday collection will be on sale for 40% off starting Dec 26
RRL Fair Isle Shawl Collar Cardigan. Part of the Winter 2014 collection. Cardigan has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. Classic cardigan that belongs in any man's wardrobe. Can be dressed up with trousers or dressed down with denim. -Shawl collar with two button-and-loop closures -Rib knit cuffs and hem -Patch pockets at waist -87% Wool / 13% Lambs Wool I replaced the original leather-wrapped buttons with Corzo nut buttons (direct from...
RRL Fair Isle Shawl Collar Cardigan. Part of the Winter 2014 collection. Cardigan has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. Classic cardigan that belongs in any man's wardrobe. Can be dressed up with trousers or dressed down with denim. -Shawl collar with two button-and-loop closures -Rib knit cuffs and hem -Patch pockets at waist -87% Wool / 13% Lambs Wool I replaced the original leather-wrapped buttons with Corzo nut buttons (direct from...