or Connect

Posts by edubs01

I own the ones sans buckle.
Be warned that the Black on Blacks have a strong sulphur smell.
I own the Black on Black Low Straights. I normally wear a 32 in Low Straights and have to size up to a 33
Up for grabs is a brand new pair of Engineered Garments Fatigue Pants. I purchased these and never got around to wearing them. Combining a clean cut silhouette with practical detailing, the Fatigue Pants carry a distinctive military feel. These straight leg trousers are constructed in New York a durable cotton twill fabric and feature a zip fly and a drawstring adjustable waist. The waist is further adjustable via two button secured straps at the waist the fatigue pants...
Up for grabs is a brand new pair of Engineered Garments Fatigue Pants. I purchased these and never got around to wearing them. Combining a clean cut silhouette with practical detailing, the Fatigue Pants carry a distinctive military feel. These straight leg trousers are constructed in New York a durable cotton twill fabric and feature a zip fly and a drawstring adjustable waist. The waist is further adjustable via two button secured straps at the waist the fatigue pants...
The new Burgundy Slim Fit cords are awesome. Just picked mine up from the tailor the other day.
Up for grabs is a Post Overalls Engineers Jacket.. Jacket is Brand New w/o Tags. Classic piece that will never go out of style. Material is 100% Cotton. Jacket features Triple Needle Chain Stitch Construction, Chin Strap Collar Band, Two Large Lower Patch Pockets, One Small Button Flap Pocket, One Pocket Watch Pocket, & Antiqued River Buttons. Size Medium. Khaki. Retail is $345. Measurements are as follows: Pit to Pit: 21.5" Length: 27.5" Proudly Made in...