or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Up for grabs is a RRL Merino Shawl-Collar Cardigan. Cardigan is Brand New w/Tags. Part of the Fall/Winter 2013 Icon collection. This cardigan is a classic!!! Cardigan crafted from mercerized merino wool that is dyed and washed to give it a soft feel and a vintage-inspired fade. -Shawl collar with a two-button detail. Five-button front. -Long sleeves. Ribbed cuffs and hem. -Patch pockets at the waist. -100% merino wool Faded Navy. Size Medium. Measurements are as...
Hey Mike - If I was fine with the Grey Donegals last winter I shouldn't have any issue with any of the new Tweeds correct? As I previously mentioned the Purple Shetlands Tweeds you ran last Winter were itchy as hell.
So what new trousers has everybody picked up?
Just received my Nightshades today. They are sick. Mike- what are your top picks for the new Walts? Also just to clarify the new Tweeds aren't going to be as itchy as the Shetlands you ran last year,mcorrect? Does the Aubergine appear more purple? The pics make it seem more of a Navy tone.
Just copped the Nightshade Walts.
Has anybody purchased either the Slim Fit or Low Straight Raws or Once Washed from the website. Are they the Cone denim or Japanese denim? The descriptions says Made in USA from imported fabrics but we all know how jacked up the descriptions are.
Anybody know when the Private Sale is?
Anybody purchase the polo bear sweater? All sizes sold out except Medium.
Up for grabs is a gently worn RRL Chambray Western. This Western is made of selvedge fabric as can be seen in the pics. RRL is rarely producing these anymore. Japanese selvedge chambray shirt finished with Western-inspired high-rim snaps. Washed for a soft feel and a vintage look. -Point collar. Applied snapped placket with Western high-rim snaps. -Snapped barrel cuffs with a multi-stitched reinforced inner cuff. Curved hem. -Western-seamed yoke and shoulders. -Snapped...