or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Up for grabs is a gently worn RRL Chambray Western. This Western is made of selvedge fabric as can be seen in the pics. RRL is rarely producing these anymore. Japanese selvedge chambray shirt finished with Western-inspired high-rim snaps. Washed for a soft feel and a vintage look. -Point collar. Applied snapped placket with Western high-rim snaps. -Snapped barrel cuffs with a multi-stitched reinforced inner cuff. Curved hem. -Western-seamed yoke and shoulders. -Snapped...
Up for grabs is a gently worn RRL Chambray Western. This Western is made of selvedge fabric as can be seen in the pics. RRL is rarely producing these anymore. Japanese selvedge chambray shirt finished with Western-inspired high-rim snaps. Washed for a soft feel and a vintage look. -Point collar. Applied snapped placket with Western high-rim snaps. -Snapped barrel cuffs with a multi-stitched reinforced inner cuff. Curved hem. -Western-seamed yoke and shoulders. -Snapped...
Same here...never received this 15% off newsletter
Mike- Thx for swatches. Some solid choices here. I had purchased the Purple Shetland Tweeds last Fall and ultimately had to sell them b/c they were too itchy for me. I own the Grey Donegal Tweeds you ran last Fall and I was fine with those. How itchy would you say these new fabrics? Any I should stay away from?
Whatever happened to those Walt swatches from early last week?
I have an online gift card valued at $144.95. If anybody is interested pm me and we can work something out.
Up for grabs is an RRL Cotton Anderson Workshirt. Workshirt is Brand New w/ Tags. 1920s-inspired workshirt made from specially developed indigo-dyed Japanese cotton with a discharge pin dot print. Point collar. Applied buttoned placket with contrast facing. Genuine mother-of-pearl buttons. Long sleeves. Buttoned barrel cuffs. Patch pocket with a pen sleeve at the left chest. 100% cotton. Size Medium. Part of the Winter 2013 collection. Retail is $295. Measurements...
Up for grabs is a pair of J. Crew Camp socks and a pair of Arthur George by Rob Kardashian socks. Both pairs of socks are Brand New. J. Crew Camp Socks They're the socks that put the cool in old-school and they come from the last remaining sock mill in Vermont. These premium all-weather camp socks are traditional in design and craftsmanship, knit from classic ragg marl yarns with bold, simple stripes. The heavier weight pairs perfectly with our rugged men's...
Up for grabs is a pair of J. Crew Camp socks and a pair of Arthur George by Rob Kardashian socks. Both pairs of socks are Brand New. J. Crew Camp Socks They're the socks that put the cool in old-school and they come from the last remaining sock mill in Vermont. These premium all-weather camp socks are traditional in design and craftsmanship, knit from classic ragg marl yarns with bold, simple stripes. The heavier weight pairs perfectly with our rugged men's...
Up for grabs is a Club Monaco Hooded Quilted Zip-up Jacket. Jacket has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. Classic piece that will never go out of style. Perfect for the upcoming Fall/Winter seasons. Material is 100% Nylon. Size Small. Black. Measurements are as follows: Pit to Pit: 21.5" Shoulders: Raglan Length: 25" Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.