or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Up for grabs is a pair of RRL Low Straight Black-Wash Denim. Denims have been worn 1x and are in excellent condition. Slim-fitting straight-leg jean made from 14 oz. Japanese selvedge black denim. Specially woven with black warp and weft yarns for deep color. Rinsed and dried with wrinkles set in for a worn appearance. -Medium-rise pitched waist. Slim fit through the thighs. Straight fit from the knees down. -Hand-set chain-stitched belted waistband with inserted belt...
Cranes...when is the next DOTD or Flash sale? I need those Black 1ks.
Yo Mike- You mentioned changes moving forward with your trouser offerings (less OTR and more MTO). Can you shed some more light on this. What trousers do you expect on the horizon?
When is the next DOTD? I need a pair of Black 1ks.
They are backed up at least 5 business days. Ordered something last Sun and still says "items located in stock"
When will you be updating with new stock?
Up for grabs is a RRL Chambray Workshirt. Workshirt is Brand New w/o Tags. Part of the Fall/Winter 2013 ICON collection. Classic workwear shirt rendered in Japanese indigo chambray. Allover triple-needle chain stitching for durability. Pointed collar, applied placket. Authentic fisheye buttons. Barrel cuffs with multi-stitched reinforced interiors. Curved gusseted hem. Button-patch pockets at the chest. Washed for a true vintage feel. 100% cotton. Light...
Up for grabs is a RRL Silk Jacquard Doted Tie. Tie is Brand New w/o Tags. Part of the Fall/Winter 2013 collection. This tie is a classic that should be in every gentleman's closet!!! Silk jacquard tie handmade in Italy and finished with a dotted pattern. Unlined to give it a lightweight feel. 3½" wide. 100% silk Handmade in Italy Wine. Measurements are as follows: Length: 57" Width: 3.5" Retail is $135. Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me...
Up for grabs is a Club Monaco Cashmere Cardigan. Cardigan is Brand New w/o Tags. Cardigan in Italian cashmere, this instant classic provides just the right amount of polish to cool-weather casual looks. Italian cashmere. Long sleeved. Ribbed at hem and cuff. Five button closure. Horizontal slash pockets at front. Camel. Measurements are as follows: Pit to Pit: 21" Shoulders: Raglan Length: 25.25" Retail is $269. Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please...
Up for grabs is a gently worn pair of Nike Free Runs 4.0 V2. Sneaks have only been worn a handful of times and are in excellent condition. Men's Nike Free 4.0 V2 Running Shoes Taking the barefoot plunge doesn't have to be scary, especially when you sport the Nike Free 4.0 V2 Men's Running Shoes. This updated version of the beloved Nike Free 4.0 gives you the lightweight, glove-like feel of a Nike Free shoe that can enhance performance and strengthen the lower the body,...