or Connect

Posts by edubs01

So I already own the Alden Burnished Tan Wingtips. Is purchasing the Carmina Fitzgerald Brown Wingtips too repetitive? Is there enough of a color difference between the two leathers?
Any shorter dudes rock the Escobars? I'm 5'6 and concerned they will be too long.
What Alden last is most similar to the Forest? If I wear a 7.5D Barrie & 8D Aberdeen/Hampton, should I go for the UK7?
Anybody own the Carmina Fitzgerald Wingtips? What Alden last is most similar to the Forest? If I wear a 7.5D Barrie & 8D Aberdeen/Hampton, should I go for the UK7?
What are the neck measurements for AD shirts in sizes Small & Medium?
Anybody here own or tried on the Workaday Olive Reversed Sateen Utility Jacket? Thoughts?
How did you size?
Mike- Can you please check on my exchange? Still waiting on a response to an email I sent earlier this am. Tomm will be 5 working days since delivery. Order # 9357
Mike- Is the Navy Hopsack completely tapped out? Thought you said you still have some left for a few units.
Trying to decide between the Espresso & Olive Super 120s. Mike and others that own them.....which one do you find more versatile?