or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Sort by newest arrivals and you will see the collection.
Artist collection is weak
For the Indigo Clydes I purchased a size 32 and they measured out to be 33"
Up for grabs is a gently worn pair of Drake's London Narrow Braces. Braces have only been worn 1x. Braces made of finest elastic that have all the true hallmarks of classic elegance. Hardwearing brass fitting, elastic braid fasteners and leather trim. • Solid design • Made in England • 1.5" width BLACK BRACES, BLACK LEATHER TRIM, MATCHING BRAID ENDS Purchased from J. Crew. Retail is $70. Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a gently worn pair of Sundek Boardshorts. Worn 1x. Low rise 17" boardshort with classic rainbow bands on the back. Fixed waistband with tie and Velcro fly closure, internal net and Velcro back pocket. 100% Nylon. Color is Purple. Retail is $119. Measurements are as follows: Waist (laying flat): 16.75" Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a gently worn RRL Textured Crewneck. Worn 1x. Long-sleeved crewneck made from textured cotton and heavily washed to give it a timeworn, weathered appearance. -Crew neckline. -Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. -Raw-edge hem. -100% cotton Color is Black. Retail is $70. Measurements are as follows: Pit to Pit: 20" Shoulders:Raglan Length:25.25" Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a gently worn pair of Raleigh Denim. Denim has only been worn 1x. Ready to be broken in. Raleigh Denim makes limited edition jeans that are handcrafted in Raleigh, North Carolina using local materials and traditional construction methods. From initial design, to cut, sew, and finished jeans, they do everything under one roof. The jeans are simply styled, meticulously detailed, and built to fit our bodies. Each pair is made from the legendary Cone Mills...
Up for grabs is a gently worn pair of Sundek Boardshorts. Worn 1x. Low rise 17" boardshort with classic rainbow bands on the back. Fixed waistband with tie and Velcro fly closure, internal net and Velcro back pocket. 100% Nylon. Color is Purple. Retail is $119. Measurements are as follows: Waist (laying flat): 16.75" Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a gently worn RRL Textured Crewneck. Worn 1x. Long-sleeved crewneck made from textured cotton and heavily washed to give it a timeworn, weathered appearance. -Crew neckline. -Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. -Raw-edge hem. -100% cotton Color is Black. Retail is $70. Measurements are as follows: Pit to Pit: 20" Shoulders:Raglan Length:25.25" Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a gently worn pair of Raleigh Denim. Denim has only been worn 1x. Ready to be broken in. Raleigh Denim makes limited edition jeans that are handcrafted in Raleigh, North Carolina using local materials and traditional construction methods. From initial design, to cut, sew, and finished jeans, they do everything under one roof. The jeans are simply styled, meticulously detailed, and built to fit our bodies. Each pair is made from the legendary Cone Mills...