or Connect

Posts by edubs01

@PhillipNSCO any word on your orSlow delivery?
Anybody purchase either of these shirts? Thoughts?
When can we expect your Drake's buy to be available?
Does anybody own the lamswool sleeveless cardigan? How does it fit? For anybody that has been to the NY Pop-up do they have them avaialble?
Cool sweater. Def not worth $600 tho.
Since today is the last day for the trouser promo I finally settled on the Tobacco Calvary Twill.
Price?
I'm grabbing that patchwork flannel on Thurs when I get paid.
Epaulet Walt trouser in Purple Crosshatch Flannel. Trousers have been worn 1x and are in excellent condition. Killer pair of trousers in a purple crosshatch flannel. This was a MTO pair in this unique fabric. Size 35. . Retail is $295. Measurements are as follows: Waist (laying flat): 17.75" Thigh: 12.5" Knee: 9.25" Leg Opening: 8" Inseam: 26.25" Note: these were hemmed. Cuff: 1.75" Please compare measurements to a well -fitting pair of trousers you already...
Epaulet Walt trouser in Nightshade Herringbone Flannel. Trousers have been worn 1x and are in excellent condition. "Nightshade" is a completely inimitable twist on flannel trousers. The butter-soft navy fabric is woven throughout with an earthy brown thread, giving it a unique tone and texture. Size 34. Retail is $265. Measurements are as follows: Waist (laying flat): 17.75" Thigh: 12.5" Knee: 9" Leg Opening: 8" Inseam: 26.5" Note: these were hemmed. Cuff:...