or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Up for grabs is a pair of New Balance 990 Reissue sneaks. Sneaks are Brand New Never Worn. 30th Anniversary - Part of the Bringback series. Item code - M990GRY. Color - Gray. Only 900 pairs made. Size 8. Comes complete with box. Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a pair of New Balance 990 Reissue sneaks. Sneaks are Brand New Never Worn. 30th Anniversary - Part of the Bringback series. Item code - M990GRY. Color - Gray. Only 900 pairs made. Size 8. Comes complete with box. Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Mike- What are the differences between the Indigo and Navy Heirlooms? Also for Mike and others that purchased Cinnamon, what are you planning to pair it up with? Are you treating it like a brown sweater?
Anybody have the Summer look book to share?
Heirlooms look amazing! Need to decide between Forest or Cassat.
Up for grabs is a pair of Men's orSlow - Slim Fit US Army Trouser Chinos. Chinos are brand new and never been worn. I purchased these, hemmed them, and then decided the fit wasn't for me. Based on the classic US Army pants - New for Spring 2015 Two Front Slant Pockets Coin Pocket Zip Fly Rear Welt Pockets Embossed Hardware Slubby Fabric 100% Cotton Made in Japan Color is Beige. Size 4 which is equivalent to a US Large. Retail is $240. Measurements are as...
Up for grabs is a pair of Men's orSlow - Slim Fit US Army Trouser Chinos. Chinos are brand new and never been worn. I purchased these, hemmed them, and then decided the fit wasn't for me. Based on the classic US Army pants - New for Spring 2015 Two Front Slant Pockets Coin Pocket Zip Fly Rear Welt Pockets Embossed Hardware Slubby Fabric 100% Cotton Made in Japan Color is Beige. Size 4 which is equivalent to a US Large. Retail is $240. Measurements are as...
Hey Mike- Need a new pair of Charcoal Grey trousers. Trying to decide between the Charcoal Hopsack and the Super 120s. Which fabric would you recommend? Also what's the estimated delivery for MTO trousers?
Mauro- What is the construction of the Burgundy Grenadine? Price?
Up for grabs is a Men's Ralph Lauren Black Label Peau de Soie Tie Tie is Brand New Never Worn. This sleek tie is handmade in Italy from rich peau de soie and features a classic polka-dot pattern. -Slip-stitched around the interlining to ensure a beautiful drape and a smooth, even knot. -Silk twill-lined tip, which is a hallmark of superior necktie construction Color is Navy w/White Polka Dots. Material is 100% Silk. Hand Made in Italy. Measurements are as...