or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Anybody own these striped cotton trousers? How does sizing run? Are they 1" or 2" larger than tagged size?
Interested in purchasing an item from Oi Polloi that is $115 shipped. They use DHL. How much should I expect to pay in fees to the US?
My rep just informed me that 60% off spring starts Friday
@Epaulet Trying to decide between the Air Force Blue and Iron Olive....thoughts? How would you describe the Iron Olive?
Up for grabs is a Men's BILLYKIRK No. 288 Central Bar Leather Belt in Natural Leather. Belt has been worn a handful of times but is in excellent condition. There are some denim marks on it from wear. The more you wear this belt, the darker the leather will become. Classic jean belt with hand-stitched detailing and center bar buckle with nickel plated brass buckle. Hand-burnished and edged. 8-10oz leather. 1 1/2" wide. Made in the USA. Size: 36 Natural leather Retail...
Up for grabs is a Men's Lacoste Classic Pique L.12.12 Polo Shirt. Polo has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. Rene Lacoste's iconic creation: our timeless original pique knit polo is soft, durable and endlessly stylish. -Ribbed collar and armbands -2-button placket -Mother-of-pearl buttons -Classic fit -Cotton petit piqué -Made in Peru Flamingo Pink rarely goes on sale as it's part of their standard offering every season. Size 4. which is...
Up for grabs is a pair of Men's RRL Slim Fit Selvedge Rigid Jeans. Denim is brand new w/o tags. These are made with Japanese denim. The newer version of these is now made with American denim. Hand-finished selvedge jean featuring a slim fit. Woven on vintage shuttle looms to give it authentic imperfections. -1960s-inspired, straight-fitting jean with a medium-low pitched waist and a slim fit through the thighs, the seat and the lower legs. -Hand-set chain-stitched...
Up for grabs is a pair of Men's RRL Slim Fit Selvedge Rigid Jeans. Denim is brand new w/o tags. These are made with Japanese denim. The newer version of these is now made with American denim. Hand-finished selvedge jean featuring a slim fit. Woven on vintage shuttle looms to give it authentic imperfections. -1960s-inspired, straight-fitting jean with a medium-low pitched waist and a slim fit through the thighs, the seat and the lower legs. -Hand-set chain-stitched...
Any updates on the Mr P sale?
If anybody is looking for the older Slim Fit Raws in the Japanese denim I have a brand new pair in size 32x30 that I will give a good deal on. Unfortunately I lost weight and these are too big for me. Get in touch if interested.