Posts by edubs01

For Cigar shell do you gents use Saphir Med Brown or Dk Brown wax?
Have a couple shoe care questions hoping to get assistance with.... When it's time to add polish to your shell shoes do you use wax or creme? For those that own the brown Chromexcel Indy boots how do you clean them? is Alden boot cream good or should I invest in Saphir Chromexcel Greasy leather cream? Also do you treat the edges?
What edge dressing do you use for dark brown? I had purchased the Fiebing brown but it's too light.
Ralph Lauren Black Label Navy Blue Sil Twill Tie. Tie has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. One of the most versatile ties, this simple and elegant reppe twill tie is executed perfectly. This solid-hued narrow style is cut from a rich silk on a perfect 45-degree bias to ensure that it never twists or turns. It's constructed with pure silk twill tipping and a fully fitting interlining, which provides a beautiful drape and a smooth, even...
Turnball & Asser Pink Piasley Tie, Tie has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. Turnball & Asser's ties are handmade in Kent, England, by skilled artisans using time-honored techniques. The Details Fabric: Silk Base Color: Pink Country of Origin: England Pattern: Paisley Measurements Width (at widest point): 3" Length: 58.5" Retail is $190. Please message me with any questions.
Steven Alan Ribbed Cashmere Scarf. Scarf is brand new w/o tags. A handsome & classic scarf that matches everything! A must have in any gentleman's closet. Color is Burgundy. Material is 100% Cashmere. Retail is $200. Measurements: Width: 12" Length: 66" Please message me with any questions.
Polo Ralph Lauren Big Pony Scarf. Scarf is brand new w/o tags. Color is Charcoal Grey. Material is 100% Virgin Wool. Made in Italy. Measurements: Width: 12" Length (excluding fringe): 60" Please message me with any questions.
What are people's thoughts on the Grant last. How do you size them?
How can I obtain the latest block list?
Anybody picked up any Spring items yet?