or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Hey Mike- How prone to wrinkles are the new Tobacco Linen/Cotton Walts? I shy away from linen pants due to the wrinkling. Also for Indigo Hopsacks what colors pair up nicely?
Mike- When can we expect the new MTO trousers to go live?
Thoughts on wearing a 3.5" tie with a suit jacket with 2.5" lapels?
Do you only carry OrSlow denim?
Hey Mike- Are you still planning to launch Soring MTO trousers and Individualized shirts this coming Fri?
Mike- For the ends additions can you provide a summary of the following: -Chocolate Factory Plaid Flannel -Forest Floor Flannel -Old School 120s Aussie Merino Tartan
Trying to figure out my size in Rota trousers. I wear a size 34 in Epaulet Walts. Measurements are: Waist - 35" Thigh - 12.5" What size would I be in Rota? 48 or 50?
Up for grabs is an RRL Connor Workshirt. Shirt has been worn 1x and is in excellent condition. 1920s-inspired workshirt made from specially developed, Japanese indigo-dyed cotton with a discharge red polka-dot print. Finished with genuine mother-of-pearl buttons. Club collar. Applied buttoned placket with genuine mother-of-pearl buttons. Watch-fob buttonhole at the upper placket. Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs. Patch pocket at the right chest. Watch pocket...
Up for grabs is an RRL Connor Workshirt. Shirt has been worn 1x and is in excellent condition. 1920s-inspired workshirt made from specially developed, Japanese indigo-dyed cotton with a discharge red polka-dot print. Finished with genuine mother-of-pearl buttons. Club collar. Applied buttoned placket with genuine mother-of-pearl buttons. Watch-fob buttonhole at the upper placket. Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs. Patch pocket at the right chest. Watch pocket...
Does the Loopwheel Villain run larger than the Terry Villain?