or Connect

Posts by edubs01

5 pocket cords sound like a winner
Fall Sale starts next Wed - 40% off
@epaulet Got my eye on the racing green cords. A few seasons ago I purchased the MTO racing green flannel walts. How similar in tone are these two? The cords appear darker.
@gdl203 Any updates on Drake's pocket squares
@Epaulet Received my tobacco wool Calvary twills today. Luckily they fit spot on but I noticed not a lot material was left inside. I recall in the past more material. Does this look normal?
Turnball & Asser Pink Paisley Tie. Tie has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. Turnball & Asser's ties are handmade in Kent, England, by skilled artisans using time-honored techniques. The Details Fabric: Silk Base Color: Pink Country of Origin: England Pattern: Paisley Measurements Width (at widest point): 3" Length: 58.5" Retail is $190. Please message me with any questions.
Ralph Lauren Black Label Navy Twill Silk Tie. Tie has only been worn 1x and is in excellent condition. One of the most versatile ties, this simple and elegant reppe twill tie is executed perfectly. This solid-hued narrow style is cut from a rich silk on a perfect 45-degree bias to ensure that it never twists or turns. It's constructed with pure silk twill tipping and a fully fitting interlining, which provides a beautiful drape and a smooth, even knot. -100%...
Thinking of picking up a pair of CP Chelsea boots from End. I'm in the states and the price is $400. What can I expect to pay in fees/duties?
Need some sizing guidance for the Chelsea boots. Measure size 8 on Brannock. 7.5 in chucks, 8.5 in Vans, 7.5 in Alden Barrie Suggestions?
@PhillipNSCO any word on your orSlow delivery?