or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Hey Mike- Two questions... How long will you keep the EFF open? If I already own the Racing Green flannels from last year are the Emerald City or Cold Hard Cash too redundant?
How does the Grant last fit? Should I go with my Brannock size?
Up for grabs is a pair of Theory Kody New Tailor Dress Pants. Brand New with Tags. Classic Theory pants that are part of their Core collection that they show every season. A straight-leg look that pairs perfectly with a blazer or button-down in a lightweight, stretch-wool blend. -Flat-front style -Zip fly -Side slash pockets -Buttoned back pockets -Italian virgin wool/lycra Name - Kody Size - 33 Fabric - New Tailor Color - Black Material - 97% Wool / 3%...
If anybody wants the Red Beacon Shawl Cardi in size Medium get at me asap. Sending back to RL.com tomm
Up for grabs is a pair of Men's Theory Kody New Tailor Dress Pants. Brand New with Tags. Classic Theory pants that are part of their Core collection that they show every season. A straight-leg look that pairs perfectly with a blazer or button-down in a lightweight, stretch-wool blend. -Flat-front style -Zip fly -Side slash pockets -Buttoned back pockets -Italian virgin wool/lycra Name - Kody Size - 33 Fabric - New Tailor Color - Black Material - 97% Wool / 3%...
Up for grabs is a RRL Club-Collar Oxford shirt. Shirt has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. 1930s-inspired oxford shirt made from a lightweight blend of cotton and linen and featuring bengal stripes. Finished with genuine mother-of-pearl buttons, and washed to give it a timeworn look and feel. -Club collar. Applied buttoned placket. Genuine mother-of-pearl buttons. -Long sleeves. Buttoned barrel cuffs. -Patch pocket at the left...
Up for grabs is an orSlow US Army Navy hat. Hat is brand new w/o tags. Classic military style hat in durable cotton, with contrast stitching and taped inner seams. -100% Cotton -Cotton herringbone interior headband -Made in Japan -2.5" wide brim Size 1. Color is Olive. INTL buyers please message me for a shipping quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is an orSlow US Army Navy hat. Hat is brand new w/o tags. Classic military style hat in durable cotton, with contrast stitching and taped inner seams. -100% Cotton -Cotton herringbone interior headband -Made in Japan -2.5" wide brim Size 1. Color is Olive. INTL buyers please message me for a shipping quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a RRL Officer's Chino Shorts. Shorts have only been worn 1x and are in excellent condition. Trim-fitting 8.5" short made from 8.5 oz left-hand garment-dyed twill. Washed to give it a soft feel and a vintage-inspired look. -Medium-rise waist. Belt loops. Concealed button fly. -Side on-seam pockets with reinforced stitching. Welt coin pocket at the right hip. Buttoned-flap welt pockets at the back. -"Double RL" canvas logo label at the back right...
Up for grabs is a RRL Club-Collar Oxford shirt. Shirt has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. 1930s-inspired oxford shirt made from a lightweight blend of cotton and linen and featuring bengal stripes. Finished with genuine mother-of-pearl buttons, and washed to give it a timeworn look and feel. -Club collar. Applied buttoned placket. Genuine mother-of-pearl buttons. -Long sleeves. Buttoned barrel cuffs. -Patch pocket at the left...