or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Up for grabs is a Psycho Bunny scarf. Brand new - never worn. Perfect for the upcoming Winter season! Scarf is Black/Grey and features an allover Circle Bunny motif. 75% Lambswool / 25% Angora. Made in England. Measurements are as follows: Length: 60.5" (excluding fringe) Width: 15" Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a pair of Scoop NYC Cashmere Gloves. Brand new - never worn. Perfect for the upcoming winter season. Charcoal Grey with Brown Leather trim. 100% Cashmere. Measurements are as follows: Length (from top of middle finger to end of cuff): 10.5" Retail is $150. Purchased from the Scoop NYC boutique. Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a pair of Scoop NYC Cashmere Gloves. Brand new - never worn. Perfect for the upcoming winter season. Charcoal Grey with Brown Leather trim. 100% Cashmere. Measurements are as follows: Length (from top of middle finger to end of cuff): 10.5" Retail is $150. Purchased from the Scoop NYC boutique. Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Up for grabs is a Psycho Bunny scarf. Brand new - never worn. Perfect for the upcoming Winter season! Scarf is Black/Grey and features an allover Circle Bunny motif. 75% Lambswool / 25% Angora. Made in England. Measurements are as follows: Length: 60.5" (excluding fringe) Width: 15" Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me with any questions.
Agree on all fronts re: sizing inconsistencies. I purchase and return so much from ordering RRL online. The current sale blows! Hit up W Broadway last weekend and purchased Burgundy Slim Fit Cord pants (not online).
Just got the shipping confirmation for my Racing Green Walts.
Hey Mike- Placed an order on 9/23 for the Racing Green Flannel Walts. Seeing as how you stated things are moving quickly at the factory, when should I expect to receive them?
Hey Mike- Any plans to stock a Navy flannel Walt similar to the ones offered MTO? How does the Navy Marble compare to the Navy Marls that you ran in years past? Any chance you can get your hands on a Dark Purple Cord that could be offered via MTO?
Mike- Are you planning on running the same gloves as you did last season?
Just grabbed the last Grape Heirloom Cardi in size Medium!