or Connect

Posts by edubs01

@Epaulet When can we expect the Fall Trouser MTO swatches?
Thx for the advice. Total bs but will move on.
All- Need some assistance here. Sold an shirt and buyer opened up return request stating that the sleeve measurement was off by .75" I provided a return label and just received the shirt back and my measurements are spot on. I sent an email to the buyer with the pic showing this. I also called eBay and they advised me to try to work this out with the buyer. Am I screwed here? What really sucks is not only did I have to pay original shipping but also had to pay the return...
Just went to your site and keep getting errors on each category
Agree with everybody else on the Norfolk sizing. Measure 8 on Brannock. Wear 7.5 in Chucks and 8.5-9 in Nikes. The Norfolks on 8 were tight so I sized up to 9. They are slightly roomy but they work. I was thinking of picking up the new Black Canvas Vulcanized sneaks.
@Epaulet Will the trouser delivery include anything new or just restock sod what is currently available?
Anybody purchase any of the Fall'16 items yet? So far the indigo dyed cords and the slim selvedge denim jacket are the only things I'm interested in.
RRL Wilson Black Indigo Dyed Herringbone Pants. Pants have only been worn a handful of times and are in excellent condition. These pants are amazing. Only reason I'm selling them is b/c I lost weight. Vintage-inspired pant made from 12 oz. Herringbone cotton. Features exterior buttons at the waistband for braces. Belt loops. Exterior buttons for braces. Buttoned fly. Side on-seam pockets. Right hip coin pocket. Two back buttoned pockets. 100% cotton. Color: Black /...
RRL Slim Narrow Selvedge Rigid Jeans. Denim has only been worn 4-5x. 1940s-inspired jean made in the USA from rigid 16.25 oz. American selvedge denim. Cut for a low rise and a slim, narrow fit. -Slim, narrow fit. -Hand-set chain-stitched waistband with inserted belt loops for added durability. Buttoned fly with our signature shank closure ensures a consistent fit through years of wear. -Five-pocket styling with authentic washers and rivets. Selvedge coin pocket. "RRL"...
Anybody own these striped cotton trousers? How does sizing run? Are they 1" or 2" larger than tagged size?