or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Anybody know when the Spring RRL sale starts? I know it's sometime in May.
@Epaulet is it too late to get in a Heirloom order? See it's still up on the website.
Maiden voyage for my Marlow Wingtips. Glad I decided to keep them. Snug at first but now fit like a dream.
Finally acquired a longtime grail of mine - A2 bomber
Up for grabs is a Men's Harris for Barney's New York Leather Dress Belt. Belt has only been worn a few times and is in excellent condition. Harris dark brown smooth leather belt with polished nickeltone square buckle. -Polished nickeltone square buckle. Leather keeper. -Dark Brown -Leather -Made in Italy Retail is $175. Measurements are as follows: Length of belt to the middle hole (where leather wraps around buckle): 35.75" Entire length where leather wraps around...
Up for grabs is a pair of Ralph Lauren Marlow Cordovan Wingtips in size 7.5D Brand new w/box. Purchased direct from Ralph Lauren. These are becoming harder to find. Sold out online! Expertly benchmade in England, this elegant dress shoe is crafted from smooth burnished cordovan leather and finished with intricate perforated detailing. -Topstitched perforations at the toe, sides and back -Hand-stitched leather sole. Outside reinforced stacked...
If anybody wants a brand new pair of Marlow Wingtips in size 7.5D let me know. serious offers only.
@epaulet Just grabbed a pair of the Grey Hopsacks! Also any word on getting me a similar square of Pale Grey Hopsack cloth from Hertling?
How did people's Marlows Wingtips fit the first time they tried them on? Have pair of 7.5s sitting in my closet that I finally pulled out to start wearing. With thin socks my right foot fits perfectly but my left foot feels slightly tight in the heel yet there is heel slip and a very slight tightness on my pinky. Not sure if this is to be expected or I should cut my losses and sell.
Anybody own the BDU jacket? Thoughts? Debating between the Navy & Olive.