or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Anybody own the Sienna Brown Wool/Cashmere/Mink trousers? Thoughts?
@Epaulet I see you restocked several Walt trousers. Any word on the new pleated trousers? Most interested in seeing the Purple Haze fabric and confirmation there is extra material to make me a Walt?
Grabbed the one piece I wanted...
@Epaulet Any brown tone flannels?
@Epaulet Are the Abraham tweeds going to be itchy?
Anymore EFF fabrics? Was hoping for a brown flannel.
edubs01 Posts: 2,265 Joined: 4/2009 Location: Philly $25 (USD) or Best Offer SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE send a PM to take the next step. For Sale: Ridic Deal! Epaulet Dress Belt - Black Calfskin - Size 36 - $85 Retail - Made in USA Will Ship To: Anywhere Edit Details | Bump in 6 days 23 hours | Close Listing Next Prev Up for grabs is an Epaulet Calfskin Dress Belt. Belt is in good condition. This 32 mm dress belt is designed to fit trousers, but can be worn just as...
@Epaulet any chance we can see a swatch of the Purple Haze flannel? Any option to get this made up into a Walt trouser?
For those that own captoe or wingtip boots what kind of socks do you wear with them? Dress socks or thicker boot socks?
What's up with the $25 off for linking your social media. I hit like , received the code and when placed on discount code box it says not valid