or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Up for grabs is a Polo Ralph Lauren Button Front Sweater Vest. Vest is Brand New w/o Tags. Perfect for the upcoming Fall/Winter seasons. Can be dressed up with trousers or dressed down with jeans. Color is Charcoal Grey with a Burgundy Windowpane. Size Medium. Material is 87% Wool / 13% Alpaca. Measurements are as follows: Pit to Pit: 20" Shoulders (seam to seam): 14.75" Length (Bottom of collar to end of hem): 22" Retail is $195. Willing to ship Intl. PM me for...
Up for grabs is a Polo Ralph Lauren Button Front Sweater Vest. Vest is Brand New w/o Tags. Perfect for the upcoming Fall/Winter seasons. Can be dressed up with trousers or dressed down with jeans. Color is Charcoal Grey with a Burgundy Windowpane. Size Medium. Material is 87% Wool / 13% Alpaca. Measurements are as follows: Pit to Pit: 20" Shoulders (seam to seam): 14.75" Length (Bottom of collar to end of hem): 22" Retail is $195. Willing to ship INTL. PM me for...
Up for grabs is a Club Monaco Hooded Quilted Zip-up Jacket. Jacket has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. Classic piece that will never go out of style. Perfect for the upcoming Fall/Winter seasons. Material is 100% Nylon. Size Small. Color is Black. Measurements are as follows: Pit to Pit: 21.5" Shoulders: Raglan Length (Bottom of collar to end of hem): 25" Retail is $189. Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me...
Up for grabs is a Club Monaco Hooded Quilted Zip-up Jacket. Jacket has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. Classic piece that will never go out of style. Perfect for the upcoming Fall/Winter seasons. Material is 100% Nylon. Size Small. Color is Black. Measurements are as follows: Pit to Pit: 21.5" Shoulders: Raglan Length (Bottom of collar to end of hem): 25" Retail is $189. Willing to ship INTL. PM me for a quote. Please message me...
Up for grabs is a Club Monaco Cashmere Cardigan. Cardigan has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. Classic cardigan for the upcoming Fall/Winter seasons. Cardigan in Italian cashmere, this instant classic provides just the right amount of polish to cool-weather casual looks. -Italian cashmere. -Long sleeved. Ribbed at hem and cuff. -Five button closure. -Horizontal slash pockets at front. Color is Charcoal Grey. Size Medium Measurements...
Up for grabs is a Club Monaco Cashmere Cardigan. Cardigan has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. Classic cardigan for the upcoming Fall/Winter seasons. Cardigan in Italian cashmere, this instant classic provides just the right amount of polish to cool-weather casual looks. -Italian cashmere. -Long sleeved. Ribbed at hem and cuff. -Five button closure. -Horizontal slash pockets at front. Color is Charcoal Grey. Size Medium Measurements...
Up for grabs is the RRL Lismore Deck Jacket. Jacket is Brand New w/Tags. Part of the Fall/Winter 2014 collection in stores now. Don't miss your chance!!! WWII US Navy-inspired deck jacket made from specially developed, dense, ultra-soft grosgrain-weave cotton and featuring a wool melton lining. Treated and washed to give it a timeworn look. Ribbed mockneck. Concealed full-zip front. Buttoned storm placket. Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Ventilating metal grommets at...
Up for grabs is the RRL Lismore Deck Jacket. Jacket is Brand New w/Tags. Part of the Fall/Winter 2014 collection in stores now. Don't miss your chance!!! WWII US Navy-inspired deck jacket made from specially developed, dense, ultra-soft grosgrain-weave cotton and featuring a wool melton lining. Treated and washed to give it a timeworn look. -Ribbed mockneck. Concealed full-zip front. Buttoned storm placket. -Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Ventilating metal grommets...
Mike- Any update on when you expect to post the new stock Fall Walt trousers you received. You had mentioned 2 weeks ago you were trying to get them online? Also when do you anticipate to receive the new hand knit shawl cardis? Do you know what colors you we're be receiving?
RRL