or Connect

Posts by edubs01

Java Hopsacks kopped...too good to pass up!
Anybody order from Steven Alam and have their order cancelled? I placed an order and used the Springfever code as well. Just received a cancellation stating my order couldn't be fulfilled. Wondering if b/c I used the code they cancelled my order and fulfilled another order that didn't use the code.
Mike & Dylan- How similar are the light grey and dove grey Hopsacks trousers? Is it too repetitive to own both?
Do you have any blue Oxford cloth shirts in size Medium AD?
Any new stock Walts on the horizon? Also how similar in tone are the stock Grey Hopsacks and S120s Medium Grey?
Up for grabs is a gently worn pair of Epaulet Slim Walt trousers. Trousers have only been worn a handful of times and are in excellent condition. Grey Guncheck - Grey background with intersecting Navy, Black & Caramel. Made from gorgeous Vitale Barberis wool cloth. Luxurious hand on these. Size 33. Measurements are as follows: Waist (laying flat): 17.25" Thigh: 12.5" Knee: 8.75" Leg Opening: 8" Inseam: 26.5" Note: These have been hemmed and the tailor left 2" of...
Up for grabs is a pair of Men's RRL Officer's Chino shorts. Shorts have only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. Trim fitting 8.5" short made from 8.5 oz. left-hand cotton twill. Garment -dyed. Washed to give it a soft feel and a vintage-inspired look. -Medium-rise waist. Belt loops. Concealed buttoned fly. -Side on-seam pockets with reinforced stitching. Welt coin pocket at the right hip. Buttoned-flap welt pockets at the back. -"Double RL"...
Up for grabs is a pair of Men's RRL Officer's Chino shorts. Shorts have only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. Trim fitting 8.5" short made from 8.5 oz. left-hand cotton twill. Garment -dyed. Washed to give it a soft feel and a vintage-inspired look. -Medium-rise waist. Belt loops. Concealed buttoned fly. -Side on-seam pockets with reinforced stitching. Welt coin pocket at the right hip. Buttoned-flap welt pockets at the back. -"Double RL"...
Up for grabs is a gently worn pair of Epaulet Slim Walt trousers. Trousers have only been worn a handful of times and are in excellent condition. Grey Guncheck - Grey background with intersecting Navy, Black & Caramel. Made from gorgeous Vitale Barberis wool cloth. Luxurious hand on these. Size 33. Measurements are as follows: Waist (laying flat): 17.25" Thigh: 12.5" Knee: 8.75" Leg Opening: 8" Inseam: 26.5" Note: These have been hemmed and the tailor left 2" of...
Just placed an order for the Indigo Shawl Heirloom. Mike - Are you expecting any new stock Walts?