or Connect

Posts by ezboy1000

So I have an odd request. I will be in Seattle in about 3 weeks and I want a pair of shoes to be delivered there that I can pick up from someone (I will meet you wherever). The shipping is outrageous and they won't ship to a store in Seattle for me, so I am relying on someone doing a solid on this for me. I was thinking I would pay $20 for your trouble. It would involve accepting the shipment (I will pay online) and arranging with me a time to meet on October 19th or...
I do not need these, however, that does not stop me from buying them. Great shoe, great price. Payment sent.
I am just purchasing tonight from "Adam" and the price he gave me contemplates the sale price. I did not ask him specifically when the sale ended, although I have a few other friends also dealing with him, who started doing so yesterday and have yet to formally purchase, and the price they are working from is the sale price too.I think this goes to the 13th as indicated in the flyer. Also, AE has brilliant customer service and would honour the sale anyway if the flyer was...
Wonderful price on these. If they were a 10 I would probably buy them. Someone is going to be getting a very good deal on these.
I just realized that I could get the Snuff Suede Amok or the Snuff Suede Neumok for the same price ($100 for either pair), given that the Amok is not on the deal I posted above (all discontinued models are excluded and already heavily discounted). If I bought the Neumok in suede it would get the $100 off the $200 price. Any input gents? To be clear, these are from the second run of Amok, not the first squeaky run. I asked specifically about that.
I do not know if this deserves its own thread. I wanted to let the community know that there is a good sale on at the moment for factory seconds. I pulled the trigger on 4 shoes already and have thoughts of picking up another two. At least in my size the selection is wonderful, including a number of cordovan models, including strands. I bought the following: Walnut Dalton, Blue Neumok, Snuff Amok, and Merlot Mcallister. If you use the link below, you will note the sale...
I am hoping one of the fine members of SF will agree to be a proxy for me with respect to some AE shoes I want to buy from the online AE store. The shipping and duty of getting them to my door is much greater through the website than if I have someone proxy them to Canada for me. I would be willing to pay the actual shipping cost and a reasonable fee for the hassle of turning the package around to me (open to someone suggesting what that might be). It would essentially...
PM sent on 42L
I am seeking advice for a close friend of mine who is traveling to London in a few weeks and if anyone can help out I would be grateful. She is looking for fashionable dresses in the $300-500 USD range and was hoping that I could suggest stores or even general regions for her to browse. As an aside, I know she was fond of the dresses that Betsey Johnson produced, particularly the floral patterns. I appreciate that this is a query relating to women's fashion, but I have...
The suit arrived today (I purchased the one linked in the original post that started this thread). Here are my thoughts: 1) The suit is canvassed for sure. The pinch test (pinching on either side of the bottom button on the jacket) worked like a charm here. 2) The cloth is very nice. My tailor (who works at a high end independent in my city) actually commented on how nice the cloth was. When I first felt the wool, If I hadn't known the make, I would've thought it was...