or Connect

Posts by DRJ717

Here are two pairs of sneakers. 1). The first pair is a black Adidas Samba 80 (U.S. size 10.5). I've worn these shoes three times or so. The exterior still looks very new, but the interior is slightly broken-in. Outsole measurements are as follows: Length (tip of last to heel): 11.6 inches Width (at widest point): 4.10 inches PRICE: $18 plus shipping 2). The second pair is a brown Puma Speedcat (U.S. size 10.5). I've worn these shoes five times or so....
Here is a pair of Johnston and Murphy black split-toe shoes (size 11). I've only worn these shoes four times. They are pretty substantial shoes that are great for the winter time in cold climates. The shoes are still in pretty good condition. They were made in China, but are constructed of very supple leather. The interior leather lining is extremely comfortable for a dress shoe. The only defects are some distress marks on the leather from wear. This is to be expected...
The shoes are now sold.
They are US size 11.
Update, 6/25: Price drop $15 (plus shipping) Here is a pair of Cole Haan driving shoes (size 11). The soles are made with Nike "Air" technology and are extremely comfortable. I've worn these shoes three times or so. They're still in pretty good condition. The leather lining shoes a bit of wear, and the front of the shoes have some creases. I have kept trees in the shoes to minimize creasing, though. Outsole measurements are as follows: Length (tip of last to heel):...
Here is a pair of Johnston and Murphy black cap-toes (size 11). I've worn these shoes three times. They're still in pretty good condition. Obviously, the soles have been worn down slightly. The only defect is a minor scratch mark on the left toe. However, it's hard to see from several feet away, and can be buffed out easily by a cobbler. Outsole measurements are as follows: Length (tip of last to heel): 12.5 inches Width (at widest point): 4.25 inches PRICE: SOLD
95///M3, I sent you a PM
If this is real, I'd like to put a bounty out on certain dress belts and Black Label ties. Also, shorts and khakis.
#1 is sold.
#3: JOS. A BANK (3.75 inches at widest) Gently worn, without tags PRICE: $10 ---> $8 (shipped by U.S. Mail in CONUS) #4: BANANA REPUBLIC (3.75 inches at widest) Gently worn, without tags PRICE: $10 ---> $8 (shipped by U.S. Mail in CONUS)