or Connect

Posts by Ivan Kipling

To the beach, for a picnic. Afterward, I'll watch my favorite Labor Day movie: Peyton Place.
I'm embarrassed if I accidentally quoted something from that trainwreck. Did I? I didn't read/watch it. ************ No, you didn't quote it. But the 'Goddess' imagery as I recall, suggested that the entry to churches, had to do with female genitalia.
One of the funniest ones I've heard was that art created by females will always have a central focal point, because they're always going to be inclined to subconsciously create a vagina. ************************** Brings to mind the Da Vinci Code.
i dont mind if i die at 70 . actually, i prefer it. ************************************ I, as well. That's plenty. Happy Birthday, California Dreamer. I'll be 52, next month. Doesn't bother me. Young people must remember that while young people have never been old . . . old people, have been young. I can draw a comparison/contrast between twenty-two and fifty-two. A young person can't do that. I don't mind being this age. I haven't changed much...
Dopey, hasn't this been going on for a long time? During WWII, America had Rosie the Riveter, with her bicep muscle flexed in defiance. After the War, Christian Dior introduced his wasp waisted, padded out 'New Look,' which really was an old look, brought again to the fore. Then we had the sack dress, which merely suggested a figure. After that, mini-skirts and go-go boots, then the YSL tuxedo / trouser suit. Enter the Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dress, which...
He was still very, very slender in that video. Interesting wardrobe choices. Thanks for posting.
Everybody's case is different. My recommendation is to massage your scalp vigorously, for fifteen minutes each evening. Don't worry about the hair that falls out. It's gone, anyway. Use a scalp massager, when you shampoo. At your age, a strong vitamin might be of help. It would be good to see a dermatologist. Many men these days, with full heads of hair, shave their heads. Not suggesting that for you, but it does put another perspective in play.
I don't like loafers much. Let's face it, they are popular because of old men who would rather not bend over to tie their shoes. *************************************** For me, it's the opposite. When I was young, I used to wear loafers off and on, with casual clothes. I still have half a dozen pairs. Now that I'm old, I can't walk too well in them. They slip from the back. As people age, their heels sometimes wear away. They get narrow. Probably what...
^^^ Brainless might be another choice.
Quote: Originally Posted by T4phage Nice quality, horrible design. If they endured the rigors of Ms. Harriman's challenges, I'd say the quality had to good.