or Connect

Posts by obnavox3

I still have some pieces from the F/W '09 season. This current crop looks like a lot of bland blah stuff to me. If I wanted a plain, black zip up hoodie, I go pick one up at Target for $15. Not seeing much of a value proposition here. Very weak.
Hi I'm selling a Wings and Horns Gray Houndstooth Sweatshirt AND a Joy4Toy Italian Lambswool Sweater/Sweatshirt. Will ship to anywhere. If you have any questions, PM me to let me know. Thanks! The first photo is the image of the sweatshirt from W&H F/W '09 Wings and Horns Houndstooth Sweatshirt M PRICE DROP-$85 Was $100 Top to Bottom Hem: 26.5 inches Pit to Pit: 19.75 Shoulder to Shoulder: 20 inches Arm Sleeve Length (Mid neck to cuff) 34.5 inches Joy For Toy...
Hi I'm selling two pairs of jeans. If you have any questions, let me know. Shipping to anywhere. PM me with any questions. Thanks! Naked and Famous Weird Guy Indigo Raised Selvedge 32 -I bought these in winter 2012, they've been washed three times and still are in great condition. I haven't worn them much because they're too slim for me in the thighs. No blowout in the crotch. Condition 8.8/10. $65 Was $75 Waist: 34 inches Thigh: 10.75 Front Rise: 12 Leg...
delete
Red Paul Smith Sweater still available. JCrew one is sold.
Sold.
Price Drop.
Still available. Open to offers.
Still available. Open to offers.
They don't look bad but I think the weird guy would be a more flattering cut for you.