or Connect

Posts by xackexxo

Exactly. All this made me want to do is make sure I do purchase from Oki-Ni in the future. Customer service Charlie is a saint.
Picked up the Kobe 9 details on Saturday. First basketball shoe i've owned in forever and I'm in love. I just couldn't say no to the flyknit. They're somewhat tough to pull off casually, but whatever, they're a beautiful pair of shoes.
Sid Mashburn shopping spree. Alfred Sargent for Sid Mashburn Double monks. Barbour Ashby in Olive. Sid Mashburn Flannel.
Anyone order the Hyperfeels from NDC yet? I thought about pulling the trigger but I think I need to see them in person first. I don't see myself wearing them casually like I do the rest of the Flyknits.
I only tried on the tops, but no, not 2x in my opinion. I don't like my gym stuff tight but I like it fitted. I usually wear the nike fitted dri-fit in true to size, and sizing 1 up fit about the same. To give you an idea i'm 5'8", 160, 39" chest and 31" waste and I needed a large.
For sure. They run in Japanese sizes, at least from the original season that I remember trying. I'm a true medium and needed a large in all the shirts I tried on.
Typically 500-600 miles. You're wasting a lot of miles if you're throwing them out at 300.
Would these fit the bill, or is she not into camo?
Also, I only got to see the volt and the red/squadron blue pair. When they first posted pics of them I was sure I'd prefer the volt, but in person the red/squadron blue kills them. Maybe just my personal opinion though.
Yep, tried them on and they only had a half size larger than my regular 8.5, and those still fit me really snug. To me they're clearly designed to be worn without socks. I don't know how much they'll stretch though, as I'd say both my racers and trainers stretched some. These definitely feel a lot more elastic.