or Connect

Posts by Drinkwaters

Yes! Quote: Originally Posted by airportlobby Baker jacket is appealing. Would a L fit best for a 40L?
The Camp Shirt I wear in a Large like most other EG shirts but in the Pop-Over, I took an XL. I found the Large to be to snug for a shirt of this style so if you're looking for a trim fit, Small would be fine. Quote: Originally Posted by tonio028 I had this same question about the camp shirts actually. I was thinking about the camp shirt and the popover herringbone BD and was wondering about the fit on both in order to make up my mind. They both...
I thought I would give you a peek at our Post O'All's selections for FW 09. The pictures aren't great but you can get an idea of what we got. The first pic is Mattalini 2 and we bought it in Navy Dongal Tweed $495.00. The second pic is Sweetbear and we bought it in Grey Donegal Tweed $495.00. The third pic is Cruzer and we bought in Forest Green Wool Melton $445.00. I have already begun to get requests for pre-orders and I will take them only with a non-refundable...
Robin, You have missed my post awhile ago about WWM for us. They were pricks about doing business so I told them to keep it. Plus, it is over distributed and has taken the special out of a specialty brand. I'm getting sensitive to the fact that manufacturers want every door on every block and makes for price wars. I will do more private label and more designing of my own goods so that I can continue to offer unique and value oriented products. As for Post O'Alls, we...
Well, I thought that it was time to get you all excited about the upcoming season for Engineered Garments. I have not been given the heads up to post my selections but I'm sure that that will be soon seeing that some images have surfaced and posted in the SS 09 thread. Also, as I've always done, I will request from EG enough Look Books to appease the masses. Just PM me your request for one, including your address and as soon as I get them, I will post them to you. I...
And you can see what I ate for Lunch and Dinner. Hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend and thanks to all who now possess a new EG gem. Later, Gary
For all those who had not noticed our Memorial Day Promotion. We are offering all EG at 30% off till Saturday @ 6pm. This our present inventory as of today. S/S 08 Pathfinder / Olive / S, M, L, XL $310.00 / $217.00 Mt Parka / Tan / S, M, L $375.00 / $262.50 Engineer Jacket / Olive / S $350.00 / $245.00 Bedford / Navy / L, XL $325.00 / $227.50 Denim Jacket / Grey 8oz Cone Mills / M, L, XL $210.00 / $147.50 Henley / Navy Stripe / S, L $75.00 / $52.50 Camp Shirt / Tan...
Inventory updated today. Sale on till Saturday @6pm
I've always refered to these as Scally Caps and I found out here that that is the common name in US. Flat Cap is more widely used abroad. See more here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_cap I am a big fan of this look. I own to many for the Ms's to rant about but find that I want one to compliment my many coats. So, that's many. My favorites are Borsalino ( We carry these in the store ) Christies, Wiggens ( We carry these also ). Some of the best are found in Irish...
I have now posted prices on our inventory. Thanks!