or Connect

Posts by Drinkwaters

Thanks David, The line has been well received here. The Dot Osaka shirt and Mantua Stripe shirt have getting the most play. The fabrics are really wonderful and the construction is impeccable. As David said, the fit is trim but not too trim. The Hemigi Sweater fits very trim and v neck is not deep at all. Great Summer Knit!
Here is the official list of must go places in and around Cambridge/Harvard Square. Trust me I know! Oggi Gourmet, Holyoke Center / Best pizza you've ever eaten! Great sandwich's also. Tajore, across from Harvard School of Government / Indian Cambridge 1, Church Street / Great flat Bread Pizza, Fire Oven Grilled. Good bar scene. Darwins, Brattle Street / Great sandwich's and grocery products Forest Cafe, Massachusetts Avenue / Old school Mexican food and dive...
FYI, I have added a size Medium back into inventory on the Kendall Jacket. It is being returned and will be available next week.
Here are the measurements of the Denim Jacket in Medium, Large and X-Large. Medium P2P 21" Shoulder 18" Sleeve inseam 19" Length 24 1/2" Large P2P 22" Shoulder 18 1/2" Sleeve inseam 20" Length 25 1/2" X-Large P2P 23" Shoulder 19 1/2" Sleeve inseam 20 1/2" Length 26" Quote: Originally Posted by Klemins Gary, do you have measurements for the denim jacket in Medium? Thanks
Moby Grape Sea Train Stuff Dan Hicks and The Hot Licks John McLaughlin Band Andy Pratt
Yes it is. I'll look forward to your call. Quote: Originally Posted by JOA Gary, Is the shirt on the right the Work Shirt in Navy/Olive/Natural Madras from this season? If so, I'll be calling you up.
You can visit A Room with a Vieux Antiques web site from a link from our web site. Quote: Originally Posted by djh more pics of the furniture?
Happy to hear it! Wear it well. Gary Quote: Originally Posted by Oxnard oh man, Gary I have been absolutely loving that Kendall Jacket that I just got from you. It is the absolute perfect weight, the madras lining is excellent, and the fit is just fantastic. Honestly I don't think I have been more satisfied with an acquisition than I am with this.
So fast asleep that we went out for coffee while he attended the store. Every time I sit in them I out like a light. Oh, and by the way, my arrangement with Room with a Vieux Antiques is that all the furniture in the store is for sale , they could be had for a mere $8700.00 Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy I miss those chairs. So comfortable. Once, while I was sitting in one of the chairs, talking to Gary, a customer came in, and I fell...
What we have in inventory. S/S 08 Pathfinder / Olive / S, L, XL Mt Parka / Tan / S, M, L Engineer Jacket / Olive / S Bedford / Navy / L, XL Denim Jacket / Grey 8oz Cone Mills / M, L, XL Henley / Navy Stripe / S, L Work Shirt / Brown Reverse Plaid / M Camp Shirt / Tan Floral-Paisley / S, M, L Long Bill Hat / Olive / M, L Long Bill Hat / Navy / M Ruc Sack / Natural S/S 09 Bedford / Sage / XS, S, M, L, XL Photographers Vest / Olive / M, L, XL Baker Jacket / Navy,...