or Connect

Posts by Drinkwaters

None. Sorry! Quote: Originally Posted by edubs01 Hey Gary- What scarves and ties do you have in stock?
Hey Guys, I just spoke with EG. In the Broad pant, they have available 1/28, 1/30, 1/32. If any of these sizes work for you call me. Now!
In regards to the button, I could not adjust mine either without them being to tight. I moved the button over which was pretty easy. We still have 1/XS, 1/S, 1/L
Fok, There are many choices of denim in this collection and I'm sure there are heavier ounce weights. This one is the one that appealed to me. As I said, when the pictures of the fabrics become available, I will post them with the pertinent information about each. Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy I don't really see any problem with the back pockets, or the design in general. My issue is that they are in such light denim. 10 ounces is...
The pockets are large but seem no larger than the 3sixteen and placed similarly. Quote: Originally Posted by mulansauce I believe he is sincere. The pockets are indeed huge (and set really low) and the jeans, while nice in some respects, still have a heavy dad vibe.
I will have better pics of the entire collection soon. I think that my pics did not do the jeans justice. I think you guys are pre judging based on a previous bias.
OK! Move on. Quote: Originally Posted by shaftoe
Are you being cute? They look like most rear pockets that other affiliates post. Quote: Originally Posted by grundletaint back pockets look like mom jeans
The front pockets are low and easy to enter and yes, you are also observant that the coin pocket is larger than normal which makes it more functional than most. Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Those are some pretty low-cut front pockets. The coin pocket looks massive.
Hey Guys, I want to introduce a new collection of premium denim from Agave that will spike an interest to those who have in the past found Agave to be as what I heard them be referred to as Dads jeans. This new collection captures all the attributes that one would find in the premium denim market. The fit is a classic slim fit and the denim is raw. I will admit that I am not as learned as most of you are about this quality, styling and fit but my eye tells me that...