or Connect

Posts by Drinkwaters

Those measurements are from the pit. Quote: Originally Posted by timpoblete 21" for small and 22" for medium. I think that these were taken from the pit to the sleeve though, judging by the short length.
Is not but you will not need one with this fabric. Guaranteed! Quote: Originally Posted by irbe Don't suppose the Field Parka is lined in the body by any chance?
Hey Guys, Olive Fatigues are here. I will be calling all of you who requested a pair. Thanks! Gary
Hey Guys, Today we received a partial shipment of our FW09 collection. Here is what we got. Work Shirt / Blue Chambray $170.00 Work Shirt / Red Diagonal Twill $180.00 Shawl Collar Cardigan / Grey Wool Jersey $360.00 Field Parka / Dark Navy Melton Wool $635.00 The balance should be here shortly. I ordered very conservatively, so don't wait on these items if you are intending to have one. Thanks! Gary
Bump
Bump
Bump
What do need pictures for? It's the real thing, ask billionaireboy, he bought a bottle of Woods. Quote: Originally Posted by nmlgy Pictures, please.
Replied to all PM's. Thanks!
No, it fits more like the Kendall. I would say it resembles a Bomber styled jacket. Quote: Originally Posted by efujobu WING JACKET Does anyone know if the fit on these are similar to the pathfinder jacket? Lovin this piece.