or Connect

Posts by Drinkwaters

Your remarks are poignant. Diarrhea mouth ain't cute either. I don't stand to defend but one must comprehend the inspiration of a fashion statement, be it print, motion or static, it is about shock and awe. This is wholesale / retail marketing 101. Our current landscape could use a refresh and this will be the designers current contribution. Like it or leave.
The only way a small would fit on someone that size is if it was painted on. This line of clothing is not Gitman Vintage or any of those uber slim fits. EG is a relaxed fit, not a Pee Wee Herman fit.
Hey Guys and Gals, It's that time of year when we give thanks to the Forum members by offering our remaining FW13 Engineered Garments at 30% off plus shipping. Exclusions would be Chambray Work Shirts only. No price adjustment on previous purchases and all sale will be final. The sale will start on Friday 11/29 @10am > Saturday 11/30 @ 6pm. To see what we offered this season, please refer to our pictures shown in this thread. We can be reached at 617-547-2067 email Gary...
I've not had this opportunity for a couple of seasons to introduce the upcoming seasons selections and conversation but what better time than now. As we've seen in snippets on the web Daiki's take on SS14 is bold and colorful. Brave mixing of pattern and texture and with an assured sense of confidence that his pinnacle has been achieved as an important designer of menswear. Teresa and I had the pleasure of being in attendance to the runway show that the pictures below are...
I concur!
As a retailer of EG and many other brands, I can comment on price hikes. Demand definitely plays a significant role in price increases, hence the popularity poses a positioning strategy amongst like brands. Additionally, the consequences of fabric costs and production cost weighs heavily in bringing product to market. As one knows the sincerity of the designer, he believes his brand is fairly traded and wants the majority to experience his point of view. There are many...
Announcing the Individualized Custom Shirt Promotion from October 21st > November 30th. We offer you the opportunity to make Two Shirts ( usually a four shirt minimum ) or Buy Five, Get Your Sixth Shirt Free. Take advantage of this terrific offer to make shirts, delivered in three weeks and there are no compromises, you get the fit and the styling you desire. Over five hundred fabrics to chose from. Made in USA. We look forward to seeing you. http://tr.im/4j6rg
Announcing the Individualized Custom Shirt Promotion from October 21st > November 30th. We offer you the opportunity to make Two Shirts ( usually a four shirt minimum ) or Buy Five, Get Your Sixth Shirt Free. Take advantage of this terrific offer to make shirts, delivered in three weeks and there are no compromises, you get the fit and the styling you desire. Over five hundred fabrics to chose from. Made in USA. We look forward to seeing you. http://tr.im/4j6rg
a.