or Connect

Posts by Drinkwaters

Maybe, I check in the morning when I get in.
No, we will not be getting those articles.
I think you guys have to understand one thing. Every fabric will make up differently and also react to the wash differently. I'm sure the pattern is the same for both, it's just how much shrink occurred after their wash process.
Wonderful!!! Sartorial Splendor at its best. F. Scott Fitzgerald ish. Thanks!
Thank you crosswound!
That would be Todd. He is the design guy who sources fabric, buttons, zippers etc. He's been with Daiki since the beginning but we don't see to much of him, he's sort of shy. He's wearing a Work Shirt and I think it was just the way he was standing that makes the shirt look a little snug.
No, we are not.
$435.00
^ We did not pick up the Vans X EG but we are more than delighted for try and get stuff for you. Please be patient though. Gary On another note we hosted the first day of filming of Glass, A Love Story http://glass-a-love-story.tumblr.com As you will see the writer/director is filming the entire production with Google Glass. Tre Cool! Check out our shots on Drinkwater's Facebook page.
The rationale is simply that the designer/manufacturer has reconsidered their product placement and position in the marketplace and is fleeing the shopping cart experience which tarnishes their identity as a luxury brand. I won't speak for Engineered Garments philosophy but I will comment on Drinkwater's. We could have easily added an e-commerce branch to our business model and we would have reaped some greater financial success because of it but it wouldn't be the same...