or Connect

Posts by Drinkwaters

http://www.wwd.com/retail-news/people/louis-bostons-murray-pearlstein-dies-6902088?module=hp-retail
The cotton pique is very much like an oxford weave. It has a supple hand and lacks high luster. This fabric will become buttery soft and a favorite in your wardrobe. We selected the Khaki to be your go to jacket no matter what you were wearing.
There were no bags that came with the jacket, so I don't know what you are referring to.
Hey Dino,Just saw this post. You're welcome and I'd love to see some fit pics. We just got back from Italy and all I can say is I can't wait to go back.
FYI Hey Guys and Gals, I will be away in Italy for 12 days starting today and Steven will be holding down the fort. I will have limited email access so pose all questions to him. Steven can be reached by email at sreyes@drinkwaterscambridge.com and he will be available here as well for PM . When I have the opportunity, I will check in for restaurant suggestions, unusual places to visit and great stores see while in Rome, Florence and Venice. Gary
I would consider this as the default labeling of most garments today to protect the manufacturer from fabric failure due to consumer ignorance about how to properly care for garments. It never ceases to amaze me that when consulting a client as to how to care for a garment, that it's the "Deer in the headlights" look I get as a response. Gee wizz, I guess Momma is still doing your shit.First of all, you need to separate your garments into categories. Light, white, dark and...
Unfortunately, we did not.
FYI Today we received our third delivery. Here's what we got S3B0275 / Polo / White/Navy Jersey Stripe $170.00 XS > XL S3C0342 / Truman Vest / Ecru Cotton/Linen Cloth $230.00 S > XL S3E05108 / Fatigue Short / Dark Navy Broken Twill $205.00 XS > XL
I wouldn't agree that it is shiny. It's the perfect basic and a neutral color as well. Quintessentially Summer!http://youtu.be/aw0zzPJOu_0
We did and they're great!