or Connect

Posts by Chim12

Quote: Originally Posted by East Oakland Most of the Ted Baker shoes I have seen recently have been of really poor quality--glued together stuff like you would see from KC, much of it made in India. I have seen seen somewhat better stuff from them in the past, but I think this brand is trending downward. I ordered a few pair from Zappos about a year ago to see them in live vs the web pics, crap from India. Much of it's way out there /...
Quote: Originally Posted by MatthewN I'm going to assume (i.e. hope) that what they're getting at is that most people misjudge which size fits them and pick something too big (which is often true), and they're suggesting this a a workaround. It was in the latest issue, it reads to size down until you know the jacket is clearly too tight and then go up one size. Perhaps a reasonable approach to help with getting away from the baggy issues as a...
Hang if you have the space, the weight of the pants will help take out the wrinkles if nothing else. A nice cedar pants hanger also helps with the smells that come up with the shoes ;-(
Price seems a bit steep, these aren't their best offerings. Agree with the post that suggests the lower offer, they have several pair in the listing and they're not all likely to go at the listed price
Unless they're functioning it's tough to mess thisone up and it can likely be done by the tailor at the local cleaners for between $15 - $20
Asking about the two brands is in some ways asking how GM compares to Ford, they both have different lines, fabric selections, drops, etc.. tough to compare unless it's suit to suit as they're VERY close overall IMO... as has been recognized both rank well above BOSS and both would serve you very well unless you've gots lots of money. Those two makers are about as high up as I can go...
Going to go way out on a limb here... anyone considered a decent (dare I say high quality) copy of one of the high end watches you've mentioned. The recommendations were great, but for someone on a budget it's expensive and once you own it there's going back.... the copy would let you see how much you truly like to watch style, size, etc and you'd also get the feedback from your social circles as 99% of the population won't know the difference.... I don't need the...
Hmmm, this is the right size and you've got a few bites but......
This wouldn't happen to have been a Cleaners tailor, would it? You're right, it will look awful if you follow her suggestion, time to get someone new
Tongue pads and maybe even a heel pad as well depending on how much stretching. There really shouldn't have been much a all. Was this the first pair of AEs, or is this the same size you've been wearing in this make?