or Connect

Posts by highskoolprep

Patrik Ervell navy stripe summer jeans from the designer's Spring/Summer 2009 collection. Pants are ivory color and have been tapered and hemmed. Size 30 but fit a bit larger. Please see below for measurements. Waist: 15.5"; Thigh: 9.5"; Inseam: 29.5"; Hem: 6.2"
Patrik Ervell navy stripe summer jeans from the designer's Spring/Summer 2009 collection. Pants are ivory color and have been tapered and hemmed. Size 30 but fit a bit larger. Please see below for measurements. Waist: 15.5"; Thigh: 9.5"; Inseam: 29.5"; Hem: 6.2"
DELETE DELETE DELETE
PRICE DROP TO $300 SHIPPED
PRICE DROP TO $350 -- hit me up with any offers.
DELETE DELETE DELETE
Hey guys, for sale is a gently-worn Tim Hamilton REDUX varsity jacket in size Small (34/44). In addition to the 100% black wool shell, this jacket also features patent pewter sleeves and collar as well as a double cuff that fastens with a single press stud, an elasticated ribbed hem and a full 100% cotton lining. Jacket retailed for $800. $400 shipped within the US / $450 shipped international. Add 4% to paypal or gift.
I thought this was going to be a request for one of those knit "Brodarte" collection cardigans/crewnecks, haha. I got excited. If you want one of the "J'adore/Je deteste" tees or pullover sweaters, though, all you gotta do is call the store. You can purchase it over the phone and have it shipped.
I mean....this isn't the highest quality but I've been eyeing this duffel coat from Topman for a while now: http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/sto...0722&langId=-1 ....I already have the toggle hoodie, though, so I don't know if I need the coat in addition to that.
delete