or Connect

Posts by bowvalley2000

Patrik Ervell Pattern Knit New with tags. From S/S 2012 season. Pima cotton. Small (raglan shoulders, chest 20" and length 25.5") Offers will be ignored (willing to keep). PENDING PAYMENT
New Nigel Cabourn Cape Cameraman Jacket in Army Olive $725 --> $695 --> $645 --> $600 From F/W 2012 Size is 46 (equal x-small but I wear small in most brands and this fits well) Made in UK Shoulders raglan, pit to pit 20", back 30", and sleeve 21.5"
Looking for a Band of Outsiders navy schoolboy blazer in size 2. Will pay a lot for it (especially if there is a matching pants). Thanks.
Band of Outsiders Herringbone Blazer New with tags Size 2 (slim 38)
Engineered Garments Spring/Summer Navy Field Coat In great shape Size small: shoulders 18", chest 21", length 29.5", and sleeves 25.5" (fits true to size) (the real color is slightly darker than in the photos)
Patrik Ervell Hooded Field Coat From F/W 2012 season; new with tags. Purchased from opening ceremony ($357 + $30 shipping + $60 duty fees to Canada-so I am losing money). Hood can be hidden and inner liner can be removed. Size is small (fits true to size but slim): shoulders 18", chest 20.5", length 28", and sleeves 25".
I have the field jacket from this year and it fits TTS.I have 2 minor issues with this year's model: 1) the shoulder seam is off like the Ervell knits (it lies more over the upper arm then the shoulder) and 2) the arm holes are really high and this leads to a slight pull near the armpits, which shows up as an indentation on the upper pocket sides). Sorry if this sounds confusing but its what I noticed.
They are not the same sweatshirt. The one you ordered is the same one on the opening ceremony’s webstore. http://www.openingceremony.us/products.asp?menuid=1&designerid=98&productid=68210&sproductid=68212
Anyone know when the second round of sale starts for the Ervell webstore?
I just bought one from thenextdoor. It is a great fall/winter layering piece that you can wear a button-down shirt or lightweight sweater underneath. The only problem I have is that it fits bigger than the shirts. I wear medium (2) in BoO shirts, so I purchased a size 2 in the shirt-jacket. It fits little bigger than I would like so my size 2 may be up for sale soon.