or Connect

Posts by FLMountainMan

I'm sure Ethan and Mouse would agree that to protect American lives we surely need to criminalize drug use even more, in addition to taking all of the guns.
Neither does Houston.
I was going to go, but now have a wedding to go to. A wedding on New Year's Eve.
I fucking hate when we get paired up against a shitty non-power 5 team. Last time it was Northern Illinois, whose alleged Heisman contender quarterback (Jordan Lynch, who I'm pretty sure did my tire rotation last week) said, with a straight face, something to the effect of "I don't think Florida State has seen a team with our kind of speed all year."Final score was 31-10, should've been worse. Houston should be more of a challenge, but still....I'll be surprised if it's...
Isn't this whole blood-for-oil thing a little obsolete? The amount of oil the US imports has plummeted. And what we do import, only 16% is from the Persian Gulf. Using this logic, we'd be invading and/or trying to destabilize Canada, if anything.
He's certainly the most realistically portrayed.
It's what made me not renew my NRA membership. I just think that's too far. It's funny how certain issues are like that - deal breakers. I used to belong to ten or fifteen nonprofit organizations. I'm down to three.
Yep. I've shot in CA, MT, WY, ND, FL, VA, and GA and most gun ranges will put a stop to that nonsense really quick.The only range like those described above I've encountered is a free outdoor range in the national forest near here. It's a complete shitshow. You go there one day and a bunch of people who annoy you are shooting off AKs and Mac-10s and drinking forties. You go there another day and some old white guy is screaming at you for any supposed breach of...
But it will be great at growing a new crop of D voters on the public dole.
Yep. Pretty crazy idea, huh?