or Connect

Posts by FLMountainMan

Leftists hating Jews? Shocking!
Still waiting. Hell, I'll settle for w/n five points.
In twenty years, the whole "invasive species" paranoia is going to be an embarrassment for the environmental movement.But yeah, it's hilarious the contrast that they must keep lobsters out, but not people.
My FB timeline has a few people proud because they believe that their advocacy (i.e. clicking "like" a few times) forced Sea World to change their policy on Orcas. The beautiful thing is they all own castrated dogs that they keep in ~1000 square foot apartments for 23 hours a day,
Show me a poll that has Trump beating Clinton.
I occasionally play in a pick-up soccer game that's almost all Arab. The hilarious thing is they shout "Allahu Akbar" after goals and a Persian friend and I look at each other and mime ducking.
Yeah, God forbid he come back to drag the GOP into the 21st century.Seriously, look at exit polls. Almost every educated GOP voter under 35 went Marco.You're not going to be able to win in ten years by catering to uneducated young whites and cranky ass old white people. Hell, you won't be able to win in November, according to every single poll out there.He's a walking stereotype - the rich kid who cries when people are mean to him. Who self-consciously brags about his...
Reported.
The current crop? Rubio, with Bernie a distant second. I've met him a half-dozen or so times and he's really likable, even when he's not "on". Rubio's wife is strongly Catholic, so she pulls him further to the right on social issues than I like. However, he's smart and works his ass off and I think he can help drag the GOP into the 21st century.Bernie has probably the most integrity of anyone in the race, but his ideas are something you usually hear from an old...
THREAD IS QUITE THE LOOK BACK ON LIFE AND POLITICS, IS IT NOT!!???!???!??!?!?!?!?