or Connect

Posts by FLMountainMan

Echo what everyone else said. The only thing I didn't like was the sometimes intrusive score. Visually, it's an amazing movie. Angelina Jolie would've been terrible in that role. I don't even know why she would be considered.
Enjoy Maryland, Big Ten.
So if Maryland had their starting quarterback for four quarters instead of one and half, they would've actually scored? Again, did you watch the game? Maryland pulled out all the stops. They were running a hurry-up offense down 56 points.
And Jameis Winston is ridiculously good. He's one of the few that actually live up to the hype. Definitely on his way to being the third consecutive FSU quarterback drafted in the first round.
Did you watch the game? I'm not sure having Scott Milanovich or Boomer Esiason back in there would've helped Maryland win.
Schweppes Diet Tonic & Hendricks. Add a lime and a cucumber.
To the individual flagging this thread and posts therein (and numerous others) - I guess it needs to be clearly stated - posts or threads involving conservative politics or current events, especially as tangentially as those contained in this thread, are not necessarily verboten outside of the CEsspool. I sincerely appreciate your efforts to keep SF clean, however.
I'm not one of the mods. At least in GC, BCE, EC, and DTs, you haven't had a deleted post since July 2012. I'm disappointed.
37 years old, and I had no idea I may be tying my shoes wrong.
Terrible idea if you intend to stay at the company. Did it once, almost twice. Never again.