or Connect

Posts by FLMountainMan

Clearly, this Paris-style attack could have easily been prevented with Paris-style gun control.
You're getting awfully worked up over the government forcing people to work to make things they otherwise wouldn't make. What's the big deal?Of course, we are debating this in a thread about a proud supporter of eminent domain for commercial purposes, so it's not all that off-subject.
Oh come on now, there are lots of conservative comedians. A handful are even intentionally so.
Sure, it's conservatives that are obsessed with labeling and classifying everyone. Those state constitutional amendments to keep the government from classifying people by race? Liberals love those.It's hard to believe what people will type with a straight face.
They should make one for human services.You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.Unless you're HHS. Then you spend $500 billion a year encouraging him to have a drink of water and hope maybe his grandkids' grandkids will finally get off of the public dole.
Not to mention the lack of medical care left him crippled the rest of his life and with hellacious scarring.
http://gizmodo.com/bring-on-the-men-sweden-sees-male-surplus-for-first-ti-1779476443 Enjoy the rape!
Smashburger is way overpriced. $14.00 out the door for a burger, coke, and fries, and the patty that you get is pitiful. Five Guys is decent, but I think Wendy's burger is as good, and cheaper. Whataburger is my favorite fast food burger. Perfect drunk food. McDonald's regular hamburger is a good cheap quick lunch. Tastes like moist cardboard, but you get two for less than $2.00, and the calorie count is not too bad.
It's close, but Pippen. Pippen carried that Bulls team into the playoffs. It was him, Horace Grant, and a bunch of guys like Bill Wennington and Toni Kukoc. I don't think Leonard could do the same.
It's been hilarious seeing Dwight Howard outplayed by Andrew Bogut. FFS, what a waste of talent.