or Connect

Posts by FLMountainMan

I deleted the "Conversations with Jack Smith" thread. Wasn't really egregious or anything, and Jack Smith might have enjoyed the attention, but it rubbed me the wrong way. To use the bar analogy - if all someone does is nod their head at someone else's comments, and they're a good customer, I don't think they deserve the cool kids making fun of them. But Bhowie, feel free to start a thread about what gigantic vagina moderators me and MrG are. Especially MrG.
So glad this asshole got fired again. Maybe this will be the last time.
2009. Damn time flies.
Maybe in 20 years, but not right now. FFS, you have Hillary Clinton actually making a joke at a speech, recently, that if "Gandhi were alive today he'd work at a 7-11". And she's the current Democratic frontrunner for 2016.I'll save you the effort, Jack Smith, and flag this post myself.
I got about a hundred pages in. It's back on my shelf. And I LOVE Florida History.
I plodded through that. I'm a big history buff, but that was a waste of time.
That really wasn't my best side.
I wipe mine with my massive schlong. That's in no way gay, it just shows how alpha I am. Really.
Outer Dark is probably my second favorite book of his. Completely demented, but really good.