or Connect

Posts by FLMountainMan

Actually, in my government job, we continue the investigation after the person is gone, and then pursue sanctions, in order to ensure that they can't be rehired doing this kind of work.But she'll just be responsible for national security and the nuclear arsenal, so let's just call it even, eh?
Or GMOs. Or gender differences.
No, keeping Trump would be cutting off our nose. The election's lost anyway. Dumping Trump would show the electorate that we're willing to embrace the 21st century. Keeping him just extends the amount of time we're stuck trying and failing to win with just the angry white vote.Hillary is an ungodly shitty candidate. The problem is that every negative trait she has, Donald has it worse in. The pathological lying, the corruption, the misogyny, etc...
It's not that difficult and it's getting easier every year. They've already isolated a range of behavior genes or gene clusters. And while it's certainly going to end up being a mixture of both (although the hype about epigenetics is proving to be overblown), knowing that you have that gene could lead to positive early interventions.So at what point can we discuss? Ten years? Fifty years? It's an area where the Left is especially anti-science in. I share your concern...
See guys?! She was only extremely careless with national security. Let's give her a promotion!She's the second-shittiest candidate of my lifetime, but she has the extraordinary luck of facing the shittiest.
I'm not sure what the point of your rambling about color schemes is, because that's not at all what I was talking about. Nigerians and Kenyans are much more genetically different than Swedes and Japanese. And you seem to also ignore any impact that culture would have on evolution of personality traits.Essentially, your argument boils down to "it's too hard and scary to think about, so let's just keep saying 'everyone's the same'". Which is no better than "climate is...
Guys, guys, guys, relax....she only showed "extreme carelessness" with national security. She deserves a promotion!
To take your question more seriously - all it would take is a slight disposition towards more testosterone to make a nationality more inclined to commit crime. One society's crime is another society's necessary level of aggression
Of course not, Jesus protects humans from evolution.