or Connect

Posts by FLMountainMan

Her boyfriend at the time. Guy lives in Ohio. Meggs hinted that it was an older specimen than Winston's. Like I said, I feel bad that her sex life is getting played out in the national media.
Upon reading the police report and the investigations, this shit should've been closed a long time ago. Absolutely ridiculous. Both the alleged victim's statements (they differed) weren't backed up by evidence. No evidence of head trauma, no evidence of sexual assault, .04 BAC, no indication of date rape drugs. She might have been pressured into doing something she didn't want to do, but by bringing up all the rest of it, she pretty much invalidated her whole story. I...
LOL. Getting "ROLLED" is losing by a touchdown? With your backup quarterback?For folks who don't get your rooster quote, Chris Weinke was hurt for that game so FSU had to play their backup quarterback in that game - Marcus "Rooster' Outzen. He was terrible and played a scrambling style that was completely different than Weinke.Yep. Weinke threw six picks that game. True story - the sixth interception was the last interception he threw for the next 237 passes - an ACC...
Moved a half-dozen clothing threads out of General Chat, deleted a handful of spam and "Hello!" threads. Sorry for the delay.
I think it's at 27.5. I really don't want to go, but my brother and I hang out maybe once a year, and this is the one time. I hate Gainesville.
Move on. She'll probably try to string you along a bit more, but resist the urge to indulge. It's not going to be worth it.
er, der mit Monstern kämpft, um es so aussehen sollte, dass er selbst nicht ein Monster geworden. Und wenn man in einen Abgrund blicken lange blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.
I lack the energy, intellect, and inclination to try to navigate the feelings of someone hurt by a light jab on the Entertainment & Culture tab of a men's fashion website. How's recruiting going? The only thing I've heard is Alabama lost a couple of recruits. No idea how the big picture is going.
That really was surprising. FSU's cupboard is pretty bare this year. But it's early/preseason, everyone's sloppy so I wouldn't be surprised to see more upsets.
You should see me when it's my shift on the Neighborhood Watch.