or Connect

Posts by FLMountainMan

I don't really have a problem with this. I think it's just a matter of time until we do away with "kaffir lime". We already call "jewfish" goliath grouper and have done away with the other name for brazil nuts.
Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello
...and have Hitler as being on the libertarian side of things.
In the late nineties, I spent a week or two in southern to mid-Saskatchewan and was amazed at how bad the road were. Like you literally couldn't go the speed limit because of the potholes. I've always wondered if this was a provincial thing, like Saskatchewan doesn't invest in roads, or a national thing. Or was my limited sample the anomaly and Canadian roads are actually quite good?
Could you be a little more specific as to the time period you are referring to? I'm honestly not looking for a fight; I work in human services and I'm always interested in people's perspectives on it.
It would be nice. I call it Bergeroning in my head, but that's a fairly obscure reference.
I have to say, I love the geographic spread of the likely four playoff teams. Should be a great season. And, FSU might get to play Michigan in the Orange Bowl, which will be fun as hell to go to.
Sen. Ben Saase (R-Neb) gave an excellent talk on this to the Federalist Society. Essentially, now that a guy nominally from "our team" is in the Oval Office, doesn't mean we suddenly need to give up trying to rein in executive power.
This. ive never seen a septuagenarian so addicted to social media, let alone the incoming president. It's embarrassing. He's so petty.
Gotcha. I've seen the deference you accord Wojt with his views in European immigration and should've known you'd consistently respect EthanM and the Middle East. My apologies.