or Connect

Posts by FLMountainMan

The notion that evil is seldom rewarded is greatly overspoken for if there were no advantage to it then men would shun it and how could virtue then be attached to its repudiation?
Or even at Duke, when he took the team photo - players, trainers, coaches, everyone - celebrating their first ACC title in UNC end zone (who they'd just beaten 41-0), with the scoreboard in the background. http://www.wralsportsfan.com/steve-spurrier-s-days-at-duke/14969967/He was a master troll. At USCe, after beating Clemson (again), "They've got a good team, but continue to not play very well when they play us for some reason."
You could argue he's the greatest coach in the history of three schools. Add the fact that he won the Heisman and you've got a very impressive resume.
If God meant to interfere in the degeneracy of mankind, would he not have done so by now? Wolves cull themselves, man. What other creature could? And is the race of man not more predacious yet?
To use your phrase, "this is so stupid it's fucking unbelievable."You try to argue that citizens with weapons could never beat an army.People respond that citizens with weapons have beaten armies and that it would (I personally don't agree) have stopped those genocides.You argue that citizens with weapons could never beat an army.People name specific instances where citizens with weapons beat an army.You respond by arguing that none of those instances were genocides,...
The backup is decent though. But I wouldn't be surprised if he's suspended again at some point down the road either.
He apparently showed up for work drunk.
Just sarcasm. But you weren't sure at first, were you?
A crazy thing about going to water parks in California is seeing the number of men with stab wound scars.
I was accepted to UF but chose to go to FSU. I also considered Georgia State, but I have a bad back and can't stand in front of a deep fryer all day.In some ways. But everyone at FSU has friends at UF and vice versa. Not so at Miami, where their fans have traditionally not attended the school (or any other).And at the actual games, the Miami v. FSU hate is the worst of anything I've ever seen. In the 2001 game, when UM won handily and ruined a promising season, there...