or Connect

Posts by FLMountainMan

But Florida State would probably lose against Alabama, and it won't against Auburn. Therefore, your entire argument is invalid.
What tortured definition of the word "plebe" are you using? "Plebe" is entirely appropriate in the context above.
Where did that man's neck go?
I always felt bad that he got sidelined for that sorry ass Chris Simms.
I think Bonnie Tyler has this category on lock down, if only because it's a popular song and they weren't trying to be edgy or nihilistic or unique. It's an earnest video featuring ninjas, wrestlers, zombies, half-naked football players, fencing, tinges of pedophilia, haunted prepubescent boys, etc...
No I didn't.You're an ass, I'm just an idiot.
Me neither. I got the screen narrowing thing for a few days, but never any popups.
Naw, Western men's testosterone levels have been falling for the last thirty years. I do think these speech patterns are more common among lefties, but I think testosterone is less common among lefties (and I don't say that as an insult, the world would be as bad with no estrogen as it would with no testosterone, if not worse).
Huh? The pregame camera shot of Duke's locker room told me all I needed to know. I kept telling my wife - this game's over. Duke didn't have the athletes, couldn't control the line. Jameis had the worst game of his career and FSU scored over 40.Did you really think Jameis would take no for an answer?
I've heard two men doing the vocal fry the last month. It's bizarre. And as risk-aversion becomes a national obsession we're all using more qualifiers. @MrG and I were talking about this a while back. We were discussing plans for something and he said something like "I'm pretty sure I'll definitely think about it." I busted his chops, but I do it all the damn time too. Once you notice it, it's all you ever hear.