Posts by FLMountainMan

How long is an appropriate time to hold it against the school? We complain about the excessive attention paid to football and yet condemn the entirety of what is a rather large university for the actions of a few men in the football program.
I hate Urban Meyer, so this worked out pretty well.
Two points: Jabril Peppers isn't hurt, he's sitting Derwin James is better and has been out since week 2
The ACC is the best conference this year and will send the most players to the NFL. Of course, it's always sent a shitload of players to the NFL, but this is one of the first years that there are a lot of good teams in the conference.
Yep. Working it out the next two weeks. Love Miami. Favorite big city in the country
I love that FSU gets to beat Michigan. Should hurt Michigan's recruiting efforts in the area.
It would be nice. I call it Bergeroning in my head, but that's a fairly obscure reference.
I have to say, I love the geographic spread of the likely four playoff teams. Should be a great season. And, FSU might get to play Michigan in the Orange Bowl, which will be fun as hell to go to.
Firefly got a movie, FFS.
Four years running.