or Connect

Posts by FLMountainMan

Hardest drinking fans I've ever met were Michigan State fans. Their girls were drinking us under the table, FFS.
I see that Urban Meyer's perpetual butthurt disease is spreading across the campus.
Actually, Total Wine and More is in Jacksonville and a step up from ABC. http://www.totalwine.com/eng/storeLocator/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/storeLocator/storeDetails.cfm&storeid=1&locationId=17774&searchAgainLink=/eng/storeLocator/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/storeLocator/storeLocator.cfm&var=d&ckey=US
Drive north to Illinois. Although check out Ice Plant if you haven't already....
I'm really getting irritated by the brown scrubby Southern California hills they try to pass off as Appalachia. For a series that relies heavily on its setting, it's a little jarring to see so many clearly Southern Californian backdrops.
Oh come one, it's not like any of the Florida Gators killed a gu.....oh, wait a minute......
Brad Johnson was a backup in college as well. Played basketball his first three years at FSU. Took up football his sophomore year, started six games as a junior and then got bench in favor of another FSU-QB turned Tampa Bay Buccaneer - Casey Weldon. Started one one game as a senior. Of course, he was drafted in the ninth round, so he wouldn't've been drafted in today's NFL.
Good call on the ignore for the Kid. Much better now. I hate Urban Meyer, but I'm afraid that Oregon won't be able to stop the running game. FSU was running the ball at will, they were just fumbling as they did it. OSU should do the same.
Yeah, it was totally crazy to expect OSU to get blown out by an SEC team. What was I thinking?And if you think bullshit rape accusations and legitimate shoplifting charges are bad, wait till Urban "retires to spend time with family" again. Florida led the NCAA in arrests while he was there, and currently has a former player on trial for killing at least three people. Will be nice to see the aftermath when he leaves OSU
Winston is registered for classes. Interesting