or Connect

Posts by FLMountainMan

This is an excellent post and excellent advice.
Gotten into politics, so I meet a lot of politicians and won't get into all that. But a few months ago my wife and I went to Jacksonville Beach to see Ryan Bingham (from the Crazy Heart movie) play at this beach bar. Opening act was great - really energetic, and had a lot of female fans. Anyway, wife left midway through the main act, I stayed the whole time. Was a bit in my cups, and hungry, so I went to grab some food. Go to a mexican place and sit at the bar, right...
The same reason that shopping at Target is more virtuous than shopping at Walmart. Social differentiation.Again, I love nice shoes and own quite a few. But they are in no way a good investment, medically necessary, or any other of the silly reasons we give to justify our pavonine purchasing habits.
Yes, the only solution to that problem is to spend $400 more on shoes.
Jbeck, you basically just whipped out a BLT in the Masjid al-Haram. FWIW, I love my seven pairs of AEs, but I think you make a great argument.
Of the dozens of things presented for your signature every day, how many do you actually thoroughly review? I'm finding I can't possibly read all this shit. On a similar note, how many emails do you receive per hour?
Hardest drinking fans I've ever met were Michigan State fans. Their girls were drinking us under the table, FFS.
I see that Urban Meyer's perpetual butthurt disease is spreading across the campus.
Actually, Total Wine and More is in Jacksonville and a step up from ABC. http://www.totalwine.com/eng/storeLocator/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/storeLocator/storeDetails.cfm&storeid=1&locationId=17774&searchAgainLink=/eng/storeLocator/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/storeLocator/storeLocator.cfm&var=d&ckey=US