or Connect

Posts by FLMountainMan

She could pick Osama Bin Laden, Jr. as her VP pick and still win. Why not pick some schlub who won't take any of the spotlight she so desperately craves?
Take the trucks and the axes. Take all of them.
I think we can all agree our immigration policy is absolutely ridiculous. It needs to be destroyed and rebuilt, but it's government, so good luck with that.
Is it bad that my innate cynicism suspects it was white guys that did it?
I'm not sure if you're serious or not Ethan. In the post directly above yours I listed seven examples of inherited behaviors.
My entry into this discussion was when you affirmed that you believed humans didn't evolve in response to environment. I don't think policy decisions should be based on it, but if you actually believe that humans are the only animal species without evolved behavioral and cognitive differences, I'm not sure what more there is to say. It's like arguing with a creationist or a global warming denier. To believe that, you'd have to believe that:The Ashkenazi Jew average IQ...
Wouldn't it be great if both Clinton and Trump both ate shit and died? Just as probable.
Actually, in my government job, we continue the investigation after the person is gone, and then pursue sanctions, in order to ensure that they can't be rehired doing this kind of work.But she'll just be responsible for national security and the nuclear arsenal, so let's just call it even, eh?
Or GMOs. Or gender differences.