or Connect

Posts by youdee

Facial highlighters are a cosmetic product that you use to bounce light off your cheekbones and nose, it's like an optical illusion to make them look more defined. It's sublte makeup but not something every man needs to or even would wear. Just a recommendation to guys who use cosmetics and an alternative to those who wear stuff like blush/sparkly bronzer to accentuate their cheekbones (not a good idea on men, lol). There are lots of reputable websites on the internet...
If you want completely matte looking hair, i'd suggest applying product to dry hair - applying to damp hair will leave it with a slight gloss or sheen. Try VO5 matte effect clay or texturising gum. With both products, take a small amount on your fingers and then rub your palms together to heat up the product and make it easier to apply. Then just scruff it through your hair and style howver you want it, add more to places that need a bit more control. Both of those...
The Smashbox product is basically silicones in a tube, Monistat Chafing Gel is another option as it has the exact same mattifying effect on the skin when applied to the face. There are a few more options that I list on my *shameless plug* men's skincare blog at www.SCforM.blogspot.com, check it out.
Either really. You can apply it to specific patches of dry skin and irritation, or all over your face if you need a good hydrating pick-me-up. Make sure you just tap it into skin, it's too thick to massage on. I live in Europe (London) but I picked up my jar in the USA. You can buy it online, too. I'll be doing much more sun protection posts, currently testing a sunscreen with a PPD of 31(!).
Try Avalon Organic Botanicals Vitamin C Vitality Facial Serum or Avon Anew CLearly C Face Serum. Don't forget your sunblock or all the work the serum does will be reversed. Also try a BHA solution for your chin pimples. You can find them anywhere, just look for 'salicylic acid'. Try Stridex pads.
Well darkness can be hereditary but it can be worsened by a number of factors including sun damage and lack of sleep. Firstly, eye creams are a scam - they're just repackaged face creams - so don't shell out your money on one of those. I would recommend you use a Vitamin C serum underneath your eyes every day and night, followed by a good sunblock during the day. You'll see a dramatic improvement. As for the wrinkles, try the Olay Regenerist line - it comes highyl...
Hi guys, i'm about to plug my new blog so feel free to delete this if i'm not allowed to! After about 4 years of studying skin and skincare products i've decided to start a blog because I always have a lot of friends asking me skin care questions. The blog is called Skin Care for Men (imaginative, I know) and you can find it at www.scform.blogspot.com. In the blog i'm planning to cover everything from individual product reviews to how to build a proper skin care...